Congrats Hawks fans!!

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

worst 7 game series ever

Sad thing is that statement might actually be true
Very true. None of the games were exciting and all been 10+ point leads. They deserved to be on early.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Josh Smith dapping up T.I (I think) was the highlight of the game.
i thought that was him, was it?

Hawks should have taken Chris Paul....
laugh.gif
. not a knock on him, just saying that they can still advance without having drafted him.

Ehh...who knows how things would have played on long term with CP3. One things for sure...there's no way that they would have been able to afford JJ, CP, and Smoove at the same time once CP and Smoove's rookie deals were up. Plus they likely wouldn't have been bad enough to get Al Horford. They probably would have had success with CP but it would have been an entire different nucleus/group for the most part.
yeah there are a lot of what if roster combinations, and success could have come earlier for the hawks too. but at this point it seems as ifAtlanta has taken a step forward, whereas New Orleans has take a step back compared to last year.

take nbadraft.net with a grain of salt. but another wake forest PG, Jeff Teague might be available(entered draft?) as a backup to Bibby, even though A.C. Lawcould still develop.

still rather have CP over Bibby/AC Law anyday, but the Hawks' success has deaded any lingering CP/Marvin Williams draft decision questions over time.

Back
Top Bottom