Congratulations Ben Baller.

If those other stories he told were true, this is at least the 2nd or 3rd time for him...

good luck.

Spoiler [+]
sashaplaque.jpg

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag
I'm no Ben Baller fan, but this is unnecessary and tasteless.
Can't even let a dude shine in his post wedding congratulatory thread without people coming sideways.

Corny...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pics of prenup?

bookmarkin this thread to come back in 2014 n be thirst w/ the divorce lulz

when will Ben learn not to wife these highfalutin $@!!%@... you do not marry 9s n 10s... too many headaches

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

K-Steeeeezy turning a Ben Baller wedding thread into something about himself? I'm shocked.

Congrats, Benjamin.

How so??...you do know Shoefreak edited my post and that's not what I said?...good try.
laugh.gif
I didn't say the pics were bad, They are great.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

K-Steeeeezy turning a Ben Baller wedding thread into something about himself? I'm shocked.

Congrats, Benjamin.

How so??...you do know Shoefreak edited my post and that's not what I said?...good try.
laugh.gif
I didn't say the pics were bad, They are great.
Oh, word?

He could have hired a better photographer, but not bad...

ol' passive aggressive comment....ESPECIALLY coming from a photographer.  U a funny dude Stizzle. 

and how is that ME, making this thread about me again??....

YOU are making this thread about me.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I clearly remember him saying he had a black wife and child in prior years, this was before the jewelry thread started popping off or maybe in the first few volumes. Regardless, congrats.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by bkmac

I skimmed through his blog a bit and he comes off as one of the most obnoxious people ever. Like, it almost takes away confidence for over-the-top cockiness.

Oh well. Congrats of the wedding.

I didnt want to say it. 

don't have to, we already know it.

congrats to dude tho.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

and how is that ME, making this thread about me again??....

YOU are making this thread about me.

Tonight I am going to pray you get banned for life, most annoying ISS transfer I've come across. 
You reminded me of a young Mayor coming into every thread, except Mayor was likable.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

I been on NT for a long time, but how did this foo get all his doe? Someone school me.
high-end jeweler

@ksteezy I think its pretty well known that you are a photographer and by making that comment you came off to some as hating. Just my observation.

Congrats to Ben. Don't hate.

Back
Top Bottom