***Convenience Store Gets Robbed By Mob Of 35 GOONIES at one time***

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ that chris rock video...

the opening line had me ROLLIN!

"who's more racists? black people or white people?

black people... cuz they hate other black people."

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I won't even front, my dudes & I use to do this alot when we were younger but as I got older I really regret doing it. 
30t6p3b.gif

I won't even front, my dudes & I use to do this alot when we were younger but as I got older I really regret doing it. 
30t6p3b.gif

A Classroom Divided watch it

All kids are white, all in the same class(within an Environment) they are divided by the color of their eyes and the kids tease the other group of kids cause of the color of their eyes.

watch the full version if you want more insight
Classroom Divided Full Version

This is America. Environment means nothing, its all about race and by nature everyone is racist. No matter how you think or feel.

A Classroom Divided watch it

All kids are white, all in the same class(within an Environment) they are divided by the color of their eyes and the kids tease the other group of kids cause of the color of their eyes.

watch the full version if you want more insight
Classroom Divided Full Version

This is America. Environment means nothing, its all about race and by nature everyone is racist. No matter how you think or feel.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I wouldn't even be mad if workers at some of these retail stores start shooting the kids that try to do this.  Gotta make an example out of some of them.

You're an idiot.

You can't use deadly force to protect property. Especially at a !$%$#%! gas station.

I wouldn't even be mad if workers at some of these retail stores start shooting the kids that try to do this.  Gotta make an example out of some of them.

You're an idiot.

You can't use deadly force to protect property. Especially at a !$%$#%! gas station.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

You're an idiot.

First off watch your language with me son.  Second, who said anything about using deadly force.  I didn't say retail workers should start doing head shots to take out kids shoplifting, but I wouldn't be mad either if the retail workers start pulling out guns to either protect themselves or "their" property either from future attacks.  There's a difference between shoot to kill and shoot to protect or wound.  There was an incident just like this a few weeks ago here in DC where a bunch of kids stole some expensive jeans, all while being caught on in-store videotape.  Incidents like that and this one at the gas station will occur more often among the youth, sad but true, especially now that school is out for the summer.  If a kid or group of kids gets shot trying to mimic this incident then so be it, they shouldn't have been committing the crime to begin with.   

Originally Posted by TonyReali

You're an idiot.

First off watch your language with me son.  Second, who said anything about using deadly force.  I didn't say retail workers should start doing head shots to take out kids shoplifting, but I wouldn't be mad either if the retail workers start pulling out guns to either protect themselves or "their" property either from future attacks.  There's a difference between shoot to kill and shoot to protect or wound.  There was an incident just like this a few weeks ago here in DC where a bunch of kids stole some expensive jeans, all while being caught on in-store videotape.  Incidents like that and this one at the gas station will occur more often among the youth, sad but true, especially now that school is out for the summer.  If a kid or group of kids gets shot trying to mimic this incident then so be it, they shouldn't have been committing the crime to begin with.   

Back
Top Bottom