***Convenience Store Gets Robbed By Mob Of 35 GOONIES at one time***

30t6p3b.gif
And not a single $%^& was given that day

it shames me to see that they're all black .

im black btw

With you split the earnings of the robbery between 35 peeps you basically get nothing, pointless.

With you split the earnings of the robbery between 35 peeps you basically get nothing, pointless.

Reminds me of a situation one of the members i know from another site was in....
http://www.strimoo.com/vi...about-MySpaceVideos.html

Not sure how to imbed this, there was also another video i can't find where he was about to get robbed and he pulled out his ak and actually fired back on the car as it drove off since they were trying to shoot at him

Reminds me of a situation one of the members i know from another site was in....
http://www.strimoo.com/vi...about-MySpaceVideos.html

Not sure how to imbed this, there was also another video i can't find where he was about to get robbed and he pulled out his ak and actually fired back on the car as it drove off since they were trying to shoot at him

Originally Posted by Method Man

This is America. Environment means nothing, its all about race and by nature everyone is racist. 
And yet, you just posted a video demonstrating how group delineation and discrimination (e.g. racism) may be conditioned.  
Race is a purely social construct.  There's nothing "natural" or "inevitable" about it, as racial categories vary between societies and even within societies - and they change over time. 

The Chris Rock bit you posted earlier is not allowed on NT due to its use of racial slurs.  By now, however, I imagine most are already familiar with his "Black people vs." routine.
Like many comics, Chris Rock's routines make heavy use of suspended disbelief.  All comedy is, in a sense, an act of persuasion.  If you're to guide the audience to the intended result (laughter,) you need them to follow your line of reasoning - if only momentarily.  In other words, it's not necessarily meant to be taken (and I say this not without irony) seriously beyond the punchline.  
Perhaps the moment you hear him mention "bullet control" you think to yourself, "yeah, that's a funny solution but it makes sense, too!"  If you actually thought about it for more than 5 consecutive seconds, though, you'd realize a few of the ideas innumerable flaws.  Such is the case with his infamous "vs." routine.  If you know a little about Chris Rock and his childhood, you could easily understand his desire to separate himself from the racial stereotypes he presents in the act as belonging to a "lesser class" of Black people.  In saying "yeah, those people exist, but I'm not one of them," he's granting racists a concession and drawing humor from their age old stereotypes, but he's at least attempting to complicate the application of this stereotype and promote the popular, "PC" notion that everyone should be treated as an individual.  The problem, though, is the routine is intended as comedic fodder.  It's not the sermon on race relations that so many people incomprehensibly consider it.  I sincerely doubt he held such sentiments in earnest in 1997, let alone 2011.  The unfortunate consequence, however, finds that many people do, yet now they think they’ve found a voice that renders such racist prejudice non-racial.   "But he's not attacking ALL black people!  Just the bad ones!" Just the "bad ones?"  Tell me again how this argument does not brace itself against racist stereotype, when the label for a "contemptible Black person" is the same as it was during slavery.  

As Malcolm X noted in his autobiography:
“So many of those so-called “upper class

This is America. Environment means nothing, its all about race and by nature everyone is racist. 
And yet, you just posted a video demonstrating how group delineation and discrimination (e.g. racism) may be conditioned.  
Race is a purely social construct.  There's nothing "natural" or "inevitable" about it, as racial categories vary between societies and even within societies - and they change over time. 

The Chris Rock bit you posted earlier is not allowed on NT due to its use of racial slurs.  By now, however, I imagine most are already familiar with his "Black people vs." routine.
Like many comics, Chris Rock's routines make heavy use of suspended disbelief.  All comedy is, in a sense, an act of persuasion.  If you're to guide the audience to the intended result (laughter,) you need them to follow your line of reasoning - if only momentarily.  In other words, it's not necessarily meant to be taken (and I say this not without irony) seriously beyond the punchline.  
Perhaps the moment you hear him mention "bullet control" you think to yourself, "yeah, that's a funny solution but it makes sense, too!"  If you actually thought about it for more than 5 consecutive seconds, though, you'd realize a few of the ideas innumerable flaws.  Such is the case with his infamous "vs." routine.  If you know a little about Chris Rock and his childhood, you could easily understand his desire to separate himself from the racial stereotypes he presents in the act as belonging to a "lesser class" of Black people.  In saying "yeah, those people exist, but I'm not one of them," he's granting racists a concession and drawing humor from their age old stereotypes, but he's at least attempting to complicate the application of this stereotype and promote the popular, "PC" notion that everyone should be treated as an individual.  The problem, though, is the routine is intended as comedic fodder.  It's not the sermon on race relations that so many people incomprehensibly consider it.  I sincerely doubt he held such sentiments in earnest in 1997, let alone 2011.  The unfortunate consequence, however, finds that many people do, yet now they think they’ve found a voice that renders such racist prejudice non-racial.   "But he's not attacking ALL black people!  Just the bad ones!" Just the "bad ones?"  Tell me again how this argument does not brace itself against racist stereotype, when the label for a "contemptible Black person" is the same as it was during slavery.  

clear !+% video and license plates to boot!? Ha! All of em are gonna roll over on each other for not even 20 bucks!?

clear !+% video and license plates to boot!? Ha! All of em are gonna roll over on each other for not even 20 bucks!?

Who even has a crew of 35 people? I couldnt even think of that many people that would do somethin like that wit me. And Im sure they all enjoyed their profit of 17$ each
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

wshh generation
30t6p3b.gif

Oh really mad dash robs been happening .Lo-Lifes were doing that all the time back in the day.Its not just a product of this generation its been an ongoing thing .

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

wshh generation
30t6p3b.gif

Oh really mad dash robs been happening .Lo-Lifes were doing that all the time back in the day.Its not just a product of this generation its been an ongoing thing .

Who even has a crew of 35 people? I couldnt even think of that many people that would do somethin like that wit me. And Im sure they all enjoyed their profit of 17$ each
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom