***Convenience Store Gets Robbed By Mob Of 35 GOONIES at one time***

Originally Posted by air max 87

pretty much what i expected
grin.gif

Me to.

At a Chevron by my old high school, only 3 teens can come in at a time. Also the workers will openly follow you around if you act suspicious,

They couldn't do the simplest thing and wear a mask or something?

laugh.gif

Idiots.

LVPD gonna start pick them off 1 by 1.

They couldn't do the simplest thing and wear a mask or something?

laugh.gif

Idiots.

LVPD gonna start pick them off 1 by 1.

Crazy I work pretty close to that store and its RIGHT down the street from the park I used to hoop at last summer smh dummies are gonna get caught lol.  Its right across the street from Wayne Newtons house

Crazy I work pretty close to that store and its RIGHT down the street from the park I used to hoop at last summer smh dummies are gonna get caught lol.  Its right across the street from Wayne Newtons house

Originally Posted by LRJONES84

and when they catch 1 or 2 of em they'll be dropping names like the detective was handing out candy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LRJONES84

and when they catch 1 or 2 of em they'll be dropping names like the detective was handing out candy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I wouldn't even be mad if workers at some of these retail stores start shooting the kids that try to do this.  Gotta make an example out of some of them.

likewise here,  hell shoot their bum %++ moms when their crying to every news outlet that will entertain their foolishness when their talkin about "my baby was a good boy he'd never hurt anyone" when the footage is right in front of her face.

these store owners should strap up though for safety reasons like this,  it would be comedy seeing dude blasting dudes by the beer section and seeing the blood splatter across the freezer

I didn't see anything that video would warrant the clerk to pull a gun out. Stop talking out of your ++$.

I wouldn't even be mad if workers at some of these retail stores start shooting the kids that try to do this.  Gotta make an example out of some of them.

likewise here,  hell shoot their bum %++ moms when their crying to every news outlet that will entertain their foolishness when their talkin about "my baby was a good boy he'd never hurt anyone" when the footage is right in front of her face.

these store owners should strap up though for safety reasons like this,  it would be comedy seeing dude blasting dudes by the beer section and seeing the blood splatter across the freezer

I didn't see anything that video would warrant the clerk to pull a gun out. Stop talking out of your ++$.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

they took the clerks phone.    if i was working at the store as a part timer, i probably would be like whatever about them robbing the store since the stuff is insured  and im just there part time, but if they try and mess with me then there's a problem and if i was strapped, dudes that tried taking the phone would be missing part of their face.

now if i was the owner of the store, i'd take each one out execution style for disrespecting my place of business.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

they took the clerks phone.    if i was working at the store as a part timer, i probably would be like whatever about them robbing the store since the stuff is insured  and im just there part time, but if they try and mess with me then there's a problem and if i was strapped, dudes that tried taking the phone would be missing part of their face.

now if i was the owner of the store, i'd take each one out execution style for disrespecting my place of business.

it's funny because this stuff would never go down in the hood.  only in a chill residential area.  i've been there and if i remember right it was just a bunch of houses and strip malls by that store.

anyways.  some corner store by me got robbed a few years ago and the clerk got chopped in the arm like 10 times with a machete. the corner store i frequent was talking about it and the cashier goes "let them come here i'll shoot him dead!" and pulls out a burner from under the counter and shows us.
roll.gif
(i go there daily so he knows me)  i've also seen them literally grab up dudes who stole stuff and run their pockets and just humiliate them.
laugh.gif

i guess that's the differences between the corporate gas stations and the small time digi scales in the glass case next to the crack pipes gas stations.

it's funny because this stuff would never go down in the hood.  only in a chill residential area.  i've been there and if i remember right it was just a bunch of houses and strip malls by that store.

anyways.  some corner store by me got robbed a few years ago and the clerk got chopped in the arm like 10 times with a machete. the corner store i frequent was talking about it and the cashier goes "let them come here i'll shoot him dead!" and pulls out a burner from under the counter and shows us.
roll.gif
(i go there daily so he knows me)  i've also seen them literally grab up dudes who stole stuff and run their pockets and just humiliate them.
laugh.gif

i guess that's the differences between the corporate gas stations and the small time digi scales in the glass case next to the crack pipes gas stations.

These kids are stealing in 720p with the 
happy.gif
face.
I can't wait until the PD starts pulling yearbooks from the two high schools in that area.

These kids are stealing in 720p with the 
happy.gif
face.
I can't wait until the PD starts pulling yearbooks from the two high schools in that area.

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

she deserved it right?
There's consequences to every action..
Harlins was trying to steal..she would or either 1.got away with it, 2.caught by the police, or 3.shot..
Yea the sentence the store owner suffered may have been like a slap on the hand, but she also got what was coming towards her..
Her store got burned..
Not in any way am I condoning the use of violence to resolve the problem, but Harlins knew what she was doing was wrong...she just found out the hard way.
Lrn2read, it said that she was going to pay and the grocer just assumed that she was going to steal. She was found dead with the 2 dollars in her hand

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

she deserved it right?
There's consequences to every action..
Harlins was trying to steal..she would or either 1.got away with it, 2.caught by the police, or 3.shot..
Yea the sentence the store owner suffered may have been like a slap on the hand, but she also got what was coming towards her..
Her store got burned..
Not in any way am I condoning the use of violence to resolve the problem, but Harlins knew what she was doing was wrong...she just found out the hard way.
Lrn2read, it said that she was going to pay and the grocer just assumed that she was going to steal. She was found dead with the 2 dollars in her hand

Back
Top Bottom