Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

what shoe was kirk hinrich wearing last night against the raptors? it had a patent leather toe box and looked like a low. he's worn a few different styles this year.

what are the colorways that are releasing?...besides the the AllStars and Playoffs and the Blk/Reds...

If you don't like the look, at least try them on if your looking for a new basketball sneaker. I loved playing in both the 1's and 1.3. The 2.0 felt very nice when I tried it on, but I haven't been able to try a pair on court yet.

Colorways that are releasing, as of right now...

white/navy/red
blk/yellow
white/blk/red
blk/wht/red

Also, there is a colorway that was not yet designated, and those do not include the Ox colorways.
Latest Pickups: Air Foamposite One (Dark Neon Royal/ white-black)

Quote:
Also, there is a colorway that was not yet designated
Those are probably an alternate playoffs (assuming Miami makes it deep into the playoffs) or its a USA colorway...

What happend to the "neon" color that he was suppossed to have this weekend..Skills Challange?...Or is the shoe gone...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Seeing the Nike colorways and the Adidas colorways...THEYRE DOING IT BIG FOR VEGAS!!....but Converse?...The White/Navy blue Wade 2.0 is lacking luckster against gold lebrons...is this how they are going to treat the Finals MVP of 05?...

I am sorry but I think all of those Adidas colorways are trash. They went way over the top with the Logo Stars. Plus with all of the other shoes being flashy I think going with a colorway that you can actually wear everyday was a good move for the 2.0

does anyone know when we will be seeing pics of the other colors like the white/black/red or does anyone even know their release dates yet?

I just picked up the Wade 1.3. This shoe is great. Why haven't I heard more about this shoe?

The cushioning is awesome. It's flexible. It's absorbant. It's soft. Running around the court and cutting you can really feel the superb cushioning.

It's a mid cut shoe, but it's only a tad higher than the low tops I currently rock(uptempo pro low). I can't really tell the difference in height, but the Wade is snug around my foot. I think it's the sole that allows that. The sole is so slim that it will actually wrap around your foot. The minimal sole cuts down on weight as well.

I tried on the Wade 2.0 and I didn't like it. The tongue on the shoe is way too high. It was digging into my foot.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Process of belief:

You're located in Canada right?
PM me, i wanna ask you a few things about Converse in Canada.

Thanks!

^ PM'd.

To tell you the truth, I haven't heard anything about the neon colorway, aside from what (I believe) JM ? posted. Obviously, there will be more colorways down the road, and its definetly possible the neon are still a go.

I like the all-star version of the 2.0. I passed on buying it, as I have a few other shoes with a larger priority to me. I like what Converse does with Wade's line. I may be alone on this, but being an average joe and still being able to get my hands on 95% of the Wade colorways for retail or lower is a positive to me. I agree colorways are safe, but Converse has to try and get a piece of the market with a somewhat limited budget, when compared with Lebron's line. As much as we like unique colorways, generic ones tend to sell the best to your average consumer.

Still have not tried the Wade 2.0 in a game (my 12.5 rarely sees a sample that fits), but I have heard that it performs similiar to the 1.3, with a modified fit, which sounds good to me.
Latest Pickups: Air Foamposite One (Dark Neon Royal/ white-black)

New Wade colours... Blk/White and Blue/Yellow!..Credit Sneakerfiles!... The Blk/White is what he wore in the Skills Challenge

wade-2-black-main-1.jpg

wade-2-white-yellow-main-2.jpg

Played in the blk/red/wht colorway today.

Love the fit and cushioning. I like the more rigid ankle, which is very nice.

I have to say, Converses' attention to detail on the asthetics of this shoe was very good.

The tongue was my only disappointment. It comes to a point at the top, which dug into my ankle. I think it can be fixed by wearing higher socks.

Overall, I impressed. I think I will wait for the all-star color to release before buying, though.
Latest Pickups: Reebok Ice Cream Boardflip II (blk/jetty); Nike Air Max 1 Premium (olive grey/chutney-grape); Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Black Five" (broe brn/brch-pr gold-midn nvy);
Nike Air Force 1 Mid Premium - "Michael Vick" (univ blue/white-mid nvy-vr mze)

Yes!..copped reguardless... gotta support my boy Wade...but i wonder, since he isnt wearing the 2.0s this season, next season will we see 3.0?

He will wear them in the playoffs. (2.0)

I would assume they will keep the same release date, sometime in February for the 3.0
Latest Pickups: Reebok Ice Cream Boardflip II (blk/jetty); Nike Air Max 1 Premium (olive grey/chutney-grape); Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Black Five" (broe brn/brch-pr gold-midn nvy);

3.0 in February?...eggghhh...i hope they dont make a 2.3 in November...most likey Wade will go for the surgery and wont be back till November....might even skip FIBA...so doesnt that in turn set back the shoe line or do they go on to the 3.0??

Oh sorry...I was unaware he was injured. I have been a bit busy last few weeks and haven't kept up with Association much.

Its hard to say. I would say it won't effect releases, as they have alot of money riding on certain release dates, but you never know. I will try and see what I can find out.

The New commercial is awesome... this years theme is "All In"...with a track by Rick Ross...niiicee how they incorporate Miami...and showing different ages and gender playing b-ball... I like how Converse is marketing Wade...

Back
Top Bottom