Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

^^ya i read the previous pages, but i don't recall u guys coming to a conclusive answer. I may be wrong on this one though.

Well, the Revolution is scrapped. I tried to get my rep to get me some samples, but he has been on vacation for the last month. I received the fall 07 Converse basketball line via email, so I will see if maybe 3stripes can post the pics, as I am still unsure of how to do so. Hopefully I didnt delete the email. There were no Wades included, FYI.
Latest Pickups: Neptune SB's, Jordan IV Inspired Dunks, and Lebron IV Easts

I know it says mens but did you check the sizes? Those are little kids or something. Men's sizes are listed on the site at $99.99
Wanted: LBJs 1 & 2 DS sz 13! PM me

YES! It has memory foam!!!...lol but only in the collar...man i cant wait for these to drop

I did delete the pictures, like an idiot. However I did get some release dates and colors for the Wade 2.0. They are Canadian, but they should be the same for the US.

March 3rd - Wade 2.0 B/W/R 149.99 Canadian (99.99 american)

April 27th Wade 2.0 Playoff B/W/Y (Black/white/YELLOW??? That could be nice) 149.99 canadian

May 25th Wade 2.0 Ox B/W/R 129.99 canadian
Latest Pickups: Neptune SB's, Jordan IV Inspired Dunks, and Lebron IV Easts

This was given to me with my chuck taylor catalogue. The other basketball footwear was emailed, which I have since deleted. I will see if I can get someone to re-send.
Latest Pickups: Air Force 1 Premium (blk / blk-grn bn-lt grpht-spt rd) "Lucha Libre"

@#%$ $150...the pricing seems off... and its not for $82...BUT COPPED NONE THE LESS!

^ hahaha sorry. Pricing is Canadian Dollars.
Latest Pickups: Air Force 1 Premium (blk / blk-grn bn-lt grpht-spt rd) "Lucha Libre"

the converse birdseye has made an appearance on the converse website and zappos.

it should never have been released...
6219-358318-p.jpg

Yeah Kyle Korver, Maurice Evans, and Orien Greene have been wearing them. I want to see them in person before I pass judgement

Mo Evans is still wearing the Wade 1 as well...I wonder if he will upgrade to the 2.0?

the Wades 1.0 are awesome...i never seen a shoe like it...the 1.3 were meh becuase the style was just a remix... the 2.0s however are slightly unique....

The Wade line is dissapointing.Considering Dwanye is such a dynamic player,his shoe designs look like some mid-level Rbks.I don't see how you guys get excited over these.
-----

Back
Top Bottom