Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

I completely agree with you arff. I don't like any of their new designs. I was hoping for some really good stuff after the Wades.
~~Visit The Other Brands~~
Need YELLOW Nike Hyperflights size 9? I have a NDS pair, email [email protected] for offers...

I like some of the new designs. The Warhawk looks bulky, but I kind of like that. The same source I got the catalogue from also said that there will be "several colors" of the All Star Revolution. The Wade 2 will be an early february release. I will most likely have a pic and/or more info closer to october/november. There are also plenty of leisure shoes that look to be going more towards "skater" feel. For example, the upcoming EV Pro Extreme looks alot like a pair of Vans Dusters. Because Converse owns Hurley, or as a result, I see alot of designs that are coming from one company to the other. Converse is doing a slipon that looks ALOT like the slipons from Hurley that are available right now. Alot of suedes and distressed leathers though.

So much hate for the Revolution right now. I wonder how many of you will change your tune when you see them come November....
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan VII Retro (Black/Citrus-Varsity Red)

I haven't seen the Warhawk, can you post pics or do you know anywhere I can find them? Thanks. Also about the skate shoes, on Converse.com under the next issue section it mentions skate shoes so it sounds like they are actually going to bring the line back and not just a shoe here or there.

Also have you heard any more about the Wade 1's coming out as a Team shoe? Thanks.

^

The Warhawk is on page 1. Nikeflightkobe8 added some catalogue pics that I had (thanks again!) and updated some info.

As for the supposed Wade Team, I think Converse scrapped the idea and added the colors to The Wade. I just received availibilty from Converse and they had a few colors of the Wade I wasn't expecting. White/Navy and White/Silver Mids and WHite/Red/Black Ox. The White/Silver was slated to be one of the Team shoes, but my memory isn't the greatest. If anyone has any info that supports or explains this better, please feel free.

Also, with those new colorways, they are new to me. They may have been released previously, but I dont remember them being available.

Oh whoops, thanks. I am not sure how I feel about these. I always liked the Cheveron and Star logo better than the Circle Star Logo. Especially in these they just look to big, hopefully in the final product they will be smaller. Also it appears that the ICON system has been scrapped, which sucks. But anyway thanks for the info.

ooooh..... your kidding me. :frown:

Adidas Superstar II Grey/Black Men's 10

It is NOT the Wade Revolution.

It is the Converse Revolution.

Dwyane Wade will be receiving the Wade 2 as his signature shoe.

Not the Converse Revolution.

Please Edit this post. You have already made enough people believe this false information.
Tarheel
Tyler Hansbrough[/b]
"Leader of the Heels in 07"​

Quote:
Dwyane Wade will be receiving the Wade 2 as his signature shoe.

First off, you are right. The name is the Converse All Star Revolution. Second, yes he will recieve the Wade 2. That has been stated several times in this post. Some more info you could find by reading is that he will be wearing them from the beginning of the season til about late December - Mid January, when he will then switch to his sig, which is slated for a February release. So, calling it the Wade Revolution may be incorrect technically, but it is a shoe DWyane will be backing for close to 4 months, barring any changes.

Quote:
Please edit this post.

Nikeflightkobe8's profile

Quote:
nikeflightkobe8 does not exist.

Quote:
Press your browser's back button to return.

:wow:
embarassed.gif
... :wink:
wink.gif

^
the username nikeflightkobe8 no longer exists, so he cannot edit the topic's name.

Nice, they are going to be able to do some crazy colorways with these. I can't wait to see if they kept the outsole the same.

wow those look nice

I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
[/center][/center]

The blue/yellow is hot. I hope these get slept on. I really do. No need to awake the hypebeast.

white ones are nice
-T

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

Is that the navy colorway? if so, they are available in canada right now.

^Looks more royal......
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Back
Top Bottom