Converting a MAC video to WINDOWS?

For my nutrition class project i recorded a video however im using a mac and at my school they use windows and im pretty sure it wont work unless i convert it. Ive been looking at free programs but cant find one that works.

Anybody wanna recommend a program? Thanks NT
glasses.gif

If the Windows computer has quicktime it should work. Otherwise, upload it to Youtube and download it as an mp4 file with the Video Download Helper extension on Firefox.

laugh.gif
@ the computer illiteracy OP presents. Just install Quicktime from Apple's website onto the WIndows computer and your video will play just fine.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

For my nutrition class project i recorded a video however im using a mac and at my school they use windows and im pretty sure it wont work unless i convert it. Ive been looking at free programs but cant find one that works.

Anybody wanna recommend a program? Thanks NT
glasses.gif

u

Super C is freeware and one of the best. CinemaForge is another great freeware one. But like everyone else said, Quicktime (and even a newest version update Windows Media Player) will play MP4s on a Windows machine no problem. Also, you could just download like VLC media player

Back
Top Bottom