Convince a Mac hater to buy one

What I like about my mac laptop, my laptop is 2 years old and it still runs like it brand new!!!!!!!!!!!

Was able to upgrade the ram to 4 gig cost for 100 bucks (took 5 minutes to do myself)

was able to upgrade hard drive to 640 gb cost me 80 bucks. (tons of tutorial on youtube how to do this)

Mac laptop doesnt have pop up issue, never ask me to buy anti virus stuff.

update to the MAc are simple and it doesnt bog down my computer.

was able to buy tons of software on craigslist for 40-60 bucks.

most important reason to buy a macbook is the 2 fingure scroll, when browsing the internet 2 fingure to move the page up and down on the trackpad!!!!

The glass trackpad is the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!

My keyboard lights up, help out when djing in the club.

THe power cord is connected by magnet so you cant trip on it and your computer wont fall on floor.

Battery last pretty long 3-4 hours

What I like about my mac laptop, my laptop is 2 years old and it still runs like it brand new!!!!!!!!!!!

Was able to upgrade the ram to 4 gig cost for 100 bucks (took 5 minutes to do myself)

was able to upgrade hard drive to 640 gb cost me 80 bucks. (tons of tutorial on youtube how to do this)

most important reason to buy a macbook is the 2 fingure scroll, when browsing the internet 2 fingure to move the page up and down on the trackpad!!!!

THe power cord is connected by magnet so you cant trip on it and your computer wont fall on floor.

that %!!@%% magnetic power cord is the truth... i actually broke one of my laptops by tripping over the power cord so thats a GREAT feature...

that %!!@%% magnetic power cord is the truth... i actually broke one of my laptops by tripping over the power cord so thats a GREAT feature...

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

The people saying PC's are better must be really stingy or broke!

people saying macs are better must be real ballers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No but come on theres usually a few comments along the lines of "macs are too over priced" or "not worth what they cost"
grin.gif

you stupid or something?  that statement has nothing to do with income.. 
grin.gif

hit up hotels.com.. look at some of the reservations for Reno on July 4th

"$1000 for a weekend in Reno.. not worth the cost"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No but come on theres usually a few comments along the lines of "macs are too over priced" or "not worth what they cost"
grin.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by ksteezy

if you are a person thats on top of the care of your computer then it really doesnt matter, a PC will work for you....if you want a damn work horse then a MAC is the only wayyy to go....ive had my g5 for about 3 years and still acts like a new....a PC never lasted me more than 1 year..
This is just lies...how did all your PCs break after one year?  I have a pos compaq with a pentium III and it still works like the day I bought it.  People always say macs are way faster but when it comes to benchmark testing and 3dmarks macs are always losing when compared to a computer of same price.  People that complain PCs are slow probably had celeron processors or semprons, onboard graphics card, and 2 gbs of ram trying to run vista with aeros on.
thank you for proving my point....ask me if i understood anything you said...lol
i repeat if you know how to take care of your computer a PC is a good investment, both are for that matter....if you just want a workhorse to browse the net and get the best of video and picture editing then a MAC has no competition.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by ksteezy

if you are a person thats on top of the care of your computer then it really doesnt matter, a PC will work for you....if you want a damn work horse then a MAC is the only wayyy to go....ive had my g5 for about 3 years and still acts like a new....a PC never lasted me more than 1 year..
This is just lies...how did all your PCs break after one year?  I have a pos compaq with a pentium III and it still works like the day I bought it.  People always say macs are way faster but when it comes to benchmark testing and 3dmarks macs are always losing when compared to a computer of same price.  People that complain PCs are slow probably had celeron processors or semprons, onboard graphics card, and 2 gbs of ram trying to run vista with aeros on.
thank you for proving my point....ask me if i understood anything you said...lol
i repeat if you know how to take care of your computer a PC is a good investment, both are for that matter....if you just want a workhorse to browse the net and get the best of video and picture editing then a MAC has no competition.

Originally Posted by Djhyper66

roll.gif
roll.gif
 every single one of these insignificant features can be done with a PC. wow. 

Originally Posted by Djhyper66

roll.gif
roll.gif
 every single one of these insignificant features can be done with a PC. wow. 

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

I work for this company that rhymes with CrApple. Been working there for a couple years. I don't own a single one of their products.

(we recently got an email saying we're not allowed to say we work for them on internet forums.)

I will be quoting you for future references.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

I work for this company that rhymes with CrApple. Been working there for a couple years. I don't own a single one of their products.

(we recently got an email saying we're not allowed to say we work for them on internet forums.)

I will be quoting you for future references.

if you like throwing away your money, get a mac.

if you want to get your money's worth, build your own pc.

if you like throwing away your money, get a mac.

if you want to get your money's worth, build your own pc.

Back
Top Bottom