Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Chug 3 4lokos and go to the most ghetto club in your city. Have a freind film the night, then watch the tape the next day....you will then learn things about the inner u

I can't decide if this is the best or worst advice in this thread.

I think he should then post the video here, So we and him will all have a good idea of the potential he has
smokin.gif

This could just a likely end terribly for dude.
laugh.gif
 4LOKO can turn you into a crackhead depending on what your tolerance is. I can drink 4 (no exaggeration) no problem, catch a slight happy buzz and live to see the next day. I know people who drink one and make fools of themselves.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Dude claiming he can have 16+ drinks worth and catch a "slight happy buzz." 
my "slight happy buzz" he means puking out his full thanksgiving dinner and having his stomach pumped at the hospital

Chug 3 4lokos and go to the most ghetto club in your city. Have a freind film the night, then watch the tape the next day....you will then learn things about the inner u

I think he should then post the video here, So we and him will all have a good idea of the potential he has
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 4LOKO can turn you into a crackhead depending on what your tolerance is. I can drink 4 (no exaggeration) no problem, catch a slight happy buzz and live to see the next day. I know people who drink one and make fools of themselves.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not gonna lie, i've seen a dude down 5 Lokos. but he was a huge tank football player, aka not Antons skinny #!*
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not gonna lie, i've seen a dude down 5 Lokos. but he was a huge tank football player, aka not Antons skinny #!*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not saying it's not possible to drink that many; I've had nights where I've had that many drinks. But they usually end up pretty terribly
laugh.gif

You'd have to be a BIG guy and drink pretty heavily regularly with an absurd tolerance to not be drunk after drinking 4 four lokos unless you're spacing each one out by a few hours.

Originally Posted by DT43

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not saying it's not possible to drink that many; I've had nights where I've had that many drinks. But they usually end up pretty terribly
laugh.gif

You'd have to be a BIG guy and drink pretty heavily regularly with an absurd tolerance to not be drunk after drinking 4 four lokos unless you're spacing each one out by a few hours.

step 1: you have to wear wolf shirts !

step 2: broaden your horizons.

step 3:learn different languages.

step 4:live with no regret

step 1: you have to wear wolf shirts !

step 2: broaden your horizons.

step 3:learn different languages.

step 4:live with no regret

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Jeez.

Anton is pretty cool. He's got that whole "I don't care what society thinks is hetero or hemosexual, I'mma do me" swag.

But MeanGeane's avy is Sawyer, and that guy is about as Alpha as it gets.

I wanna believe Anton, but I already do alot of that stuff so I don't know if he's serious.

He appears to get alot of white chicks, but my problem with them is that i'm more of the "cool black dude who parties and listens to ainimal collective but stillisn't a white-black dude (has mostly black friends and knows the slang/has more swag than the average white guy)" and not the "mysterious black dude who may have seen things white chicks couldn't imagine and needs to be consoled sexually and have his shell broken."

I'm serious, guys. I thought Drake was breaking ground for guys like me to move up in status, but it turns out he's just a famous Beta.

Meangene's avy is Sawyer, but my actual name in real life is Sawyer. Being awesome, well It's something your born with, it can't be learned. Sorry pal.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Jeez.

Anton is pretty cool. He's got that whole "I don't care what society thinks is hetero or hemosexual, I'mma do me" swag.

But MeanGeane's avy is Sawyer, and that guy is about as Alpha as it gets.

I wanna believe Anton, but I already do alot of that stuff so I don't know if he's serious.

He appears to get alot of white chicks, but my problem with them is that i'm more of the "cool black dude who parties and listens to ainimal collective but stillisn't a white-black dude (has mostly black friends and knows the slang/has more swag than the average white guy)" and not the "mysterious black dude who may have seen things white chicks couldn't imagine and needs to be consoled sexually and have his shell broken."

I'm serious, guys. I thought Drake was breaking ground for guys like me to move up in status, but it turns out he's just a famous Beta.

Meangene's avy is Sawyer, but my actual name in real life is Sawyer. Being awesome, well It's something your born with, it can't be learned. Sorry pal.

smh

Go listen to some Dipset, spark an l, cop some pants (not denims) and go to a party. Im really praying you not from the East Coast

smh

Go listen to some Dipset, spark an l, cop some pants (not denims) and go to a party. Im really praying you not from the East Coast

Man I feel for OP, I used to feel the same way, probably had the same "thought-process"
pimp.gif
, and decided "it's time for a change"...

Here's what I did to make my swag phenomenal.

1. Listen to Diplomatic Immunity and just look at yourself in the mirror, pretend you're performing a mini concert
2. Take these females off the pedastool
3. If you're not a naturally funny person... become one or RIP

more for the beasts, later
grin.gif

Man I feel for OP, I used to feel the same way, probably had the same "thought-process"
pimp.gif

1. Listen to Diplomatic Immunity and just look at yourself in the mirror, pretend you're performing a mini concert

grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

pimp.gif

grin.gif

that emoticon at the end of your post was so on time.

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

pimp.gif

grin.gif

that emoticon at the end of your post was so on time.

Back
Top Bottom