Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Bruh, you're reppin team Pokemon.

Your opinion means nothing.

why u hatin'
30t6p3b.gif

u've clearly never seen blastoise vs charzard.

women are just distractions bruh....its funny you're an 'alpha male' if you pull a lot of females or whatever, but once you got females your pacified by the #%@@+

After years of not getting laid I decided there wasn't anything wrong with me, and that females usually fail to make the right decision until they make the wrong ones. Which is why I won't have any females close to me until they prove their value to me....I have nothing to prove to any woman on this planet.

At this point in my life I'm focused on smoothing out my own inner conflicts and bigger pictures....I don't want to get caught up in near sighted cat chases or the possibility of settling down. 

women are just distractions bruh....its funny you're an 'alpha male' if you pull a lot of females or whatever, but once you got females your pacified by the #%@@+

After years of not getting laid I decided there wasn't anything wrong with me, and that females usually fail to make the right decision until they make the wrong ones. Which is why I won't have any females close to me until they prove their value to me....I have nothing to prove to any woman on this planet.

At this point in my life I'm focused on smoothing out my own inner conflicts and bigger pictures....I don't want to get caught up in near sighted cat chases or the possibility of settling down. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I gotta tell you, man. I used to be just like this, but I realized at the end of the day when the blunt was done getting passed and Call of Duty was done being played, my friends were going somewhere to have sex and have a broad cook for them while I was going home to master blast and think about deep stuff and clean my room.

I gotta tell you, man. I used to be just like this, but I realized at the end of the day when the blunt was done getting passed and Call of Duty was done being played, my friends were going somewhere to have sex and have a broad cook for them while I was going home to master blast and think about deep stuff and clean my room.

Is it just me or did Anton's and OP's convo come off like they were talking in a South Park counselor mr. Mackey tone?
laugh.gif

Only thing ya'll were missing was the mmmkay.

Is it just me or did Anton's and OP's convo come off like they were talking in a South Park counselor mr. Mackey tone?
laugh.gif

Only thing ya'll were missing was the mmmkay.

in a way u have a point

acquire currensy disregard females is my motto (dont get me wrong if i see a chick i like im going to holler but my standards are pretty high these days, so thats once in a blue moon)

females come with the money

but u need some box in your life every now and then to even it out.

in a way u have a point

acquire currensy disregard females is my motto (dont get me wrong if i see a chick i like im going to holler but my standards are pretty high these days, so thats once in a blue moon)

females come with the money

but u need some box in your life every now and then to even it out.

B Smooth 202 wrote:

You are delusional.  You have nothing to prove but you want a woman to prove herself to you? what do you have? you don't have any history of showing your talents to be appreciated.  You've spent so long being lonely you've made it ok in your head and at the same inflating your own worth.  Real talk, you aint %%+% my +$*+#.  But it is good that you think that highly of yourself, more importantly though that you're figuring out who you are inside and bettering yourself.  Add this misguided ego built from rejection to the list of things to fix. "why I won't have any females close to me until they prove their value to me....I have nothing to prove to any woman on this planet." c'mon b, you foolin yourself.

B Smooth 202 wrote:

You are delusional.  You have nothing to prove but you want a woman to prove herself to you? what do you have? you don't have any history of showing your talents to be appreciated.  You've spent so long being lonely you've made it ok in your head and at the same inflating your own worth.  Real talk, you aint %%+% my +$*+#.  But it is good that you think that highly of yourself, more importantly though that you're figuring out who you are inside and bettering yourself.  Add this misguided ego built from rejection to the list of things to fix. "why I won't have any females close to me until they prove their value to me....I have nothing to prove to any woman on this planet." c'mon b, you foolin yourself.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

So you have to change up your whole lifestyle to get girls?
I'm a big dude, but I'm not short, I'm 5'9 which doesn't even make me look big, so I'm just chubby and I have absolutely no problem getting girls.
I'm naturally funny, I can keep a conversation going, and my interest range in almost everyone's interest.
So *$$% your whole alpha male ideology.

o RLY?

5'9 = Short

Originally Posted by ErickM713

So you have to change up your whole lifestyle to get girls?
I'm a big dude, but I'm not short, I'm 5'9 which doesn't even make me look big, so I'm just chubby and I have absolutely no problem getting girls.
I'm naturally funny, I can keep a conversation going, and my interest range in almost everyone's interest.
So *$$% your whole alpha male ideology.

o RLY?

5'9 = Short

Being Alpha has nothing to do with height or weight, that !***%##$ only mattered in the slave trade and the NFL Draft (basically the same thing btw), being Alpha is not giving a %@%$ about anyone or anything in your path. A complete disregard for everything in your surroundings not including your bros. If you are spending tons of time and money worrying about what women want you are not Alpha, Alpha males only worry about what they want and have women worrying about what said Alpha male wants as well. If you do not fit the description above, %@%$ you Beta I don't want to hear it, you were probably in a lower tier fraternity in college that would only mix with Kappa Kappa Gamma (the fat girl sorority).

Being Alpha has nothing to do with height or weight, that !***%##$ only mattered in the slave trade and the NFL Draft (basically the same thing btw), being Alpha is not giving a %@%$ about anyone or anything in your path. A complete disregard for everything in your surroundings not including your bros. If you are spending tons of time and money worrying about what women want you are not Alpha, Alpha males only worry about what they want and have women worrying about what said Alpha male wants as well. If you do not fit the description above, %@%$ you Beta I don't want to hear it, you were probably in a lower tier fraternity in college that would only mix with Kappa Kappa Gamma (the fat girl sorority).

Back
Top Bottom