Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

Man I feel for OP, I used to feel the same way, probably had the same "thought-process"
pimp.gif
, and decided "it's time for a change"...

Here's what I did to make my swag phenomenal.

1. Listen to Diplomatic Immunity and just look at yourself in the mirror, pretend you're performing a mini concert
2. Take these females off the pedastool
3. If you're not a naturally funny person... become one or RIP

more for the beasts, later
grin.gif

Just like I said one post above him. 

Man I feel for OP, I used to feel the same way, probably had the same "thought-process"
pimp.gif

1. Listen to Diplomatic Immunity and just look at yourself in the mirror, pretend you're performing a mini concert

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Superpusha

pimp.gif

grin.gif

Lol I dunno bout you... but I'm 100% cereal with that comment... 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Superpusha

pimp.gif

grin.gif

Lol I dunno bout you... but I'm 100% cereal with that comment... 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Chug 3 4lokos and go to the most ghetto club in your city. Have a freind film the night, then watch the tape the next day....you will then learn things about the inner u

I can't decide if this is the best or worst advice in this thread.

I think he should then post the video here, So we and him will all have a good idea of the potential he has
smokin.gif

This could just a likely end terribly for dude.
laugh.gif
 4LOKO can turn you into a crackhead depending on what your tolerance is. I can drink 4 (no exaggeration) no problem, catch a slight happy buzz and live to see the next day. I know people who drink one and make fools of themselves.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Dude claiming he can have 16+ drinks worth and catch a "slight happy buzz." 
This is the same dude who claimed to take 50+ shots for his 21st b-day. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Chug 3 4lokos and go to the most ghetto club in your city. Have a freind film the night, then watch the tape the next day....you will then learn things about the inner u

I can't decide if this is the best or worst advice in this thread.

I think he should then post the video here, So we and him will all have a good idea of the potential he has
smokin.gif

This could just a likely end terribly for dude.
laugh.gif
 4LOKO can turn you into a crackhead depending on what your tolerance is. I can drink 4 (no exaggeration) no problem, catch a slight happy buzz and live to see the next day. I know people who drink one and make fools of themselves.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Dude claiming he can have 16+ drinks worth and catch a "slight happy buzz." 
This is the same dude who claimed to take 50+ shots for his 21st b-day. 

So you have to change up your whole lifestyle to get girls?
I'm a big dude, but I'm not short, I'm 5'9 which doesn't even make me look big, so I'm just chubby and I have absolutely no problem getting girls.
I'm naturally funny, I can keep a conversation going, and my interest range in almost everyone's interest.
So @#%% your whole alpha male ideology.

I'm a big dude, but I'm not short, I'm 5'9 which doesn't even make me look big, so I'm just chubby and I have absolutely no problem getting girls.
I'm naturally funny, I can keep a conversation going, and my interest range in almost everyone's interest.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

/Thread

Originally Posted by ErickM713

/Thread

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

i'm feelin pretty low on the greek letter scale right now myself. right now i am basically this girl's booty call, when she gets drunk she comes over and i get laid, but it's always her call, it's a one way street, a unilateral arrangement. this breezy's even pumpfaked me once or twice. i'm bein played like a mandolin

now a few days ago i turn her down with some excuse. obviously she wanted it more the next day, and i folded like a tent. so i'm conflicted, she's obviously using me, but i'm a dog and i need the p. i was thinkin about just ignorin her straight out from here on, but the thirst may win out. i gotta find ms new booty, but i haven't been successful in that endeavor as of the present time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Bruh, you're reppin team Pokemon.

Your opinion means nothing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMFAO! He deaded this dude immediately LOL! My ribs hurt from laughing LOL!

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

i'm feelin pretty low on the greek letter scale right now myself. right now i am basically this girl's booty call, when she gets drunk she comes over and i get laid, but it's always her call, it's a one way street, a unilateral arrangement. this breezy's even pumpfaked me once or twice. i'm bein played like a mandolin

now a few days ago i turn her down with some excuse. obviously she wanted it more the next day, and i folded like a tent. so i'm conflicted, she's obviously using me, but i'm a dog and i need the p. i was thinkin about just ignorin her straight out from here on, but the thirst may win out. i gotta find ms new booty, but i haven't been successful in that endeavor as of the present time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMFAO! He deaded this dude immediately LOL! My ribs hurt from laughing LOL!

why u hatin'
30t6p3b.gif

u've clearly never seen blastoise vs charzard.

Back
Top Bottom