Cop Gets Owned By A Law Student

[h1]
"I was detained by Portland PD officer J McDonald on 26MAY2012. He detains me without suspicion of any criminal activity in violation of Delaware v Prouse. He admits his sole reason for stopping me is my legally carried firearm in violation of US v DeBerry. He seizes my weapon with no reasonable suspicion that I've committed a crime in violation of Terry v Ohio. He demands my ID without reasonable suspicion in violation of Hiibel v Nevada" - Boyscout399
[/h1]
Cue the rock clapping gif
pimp.gif

Why would you walk around with a gun in the first place, though?

I mean, it's one thing if the cop tries to make you incriminate yourself or something. It's another thing entirely to walk down a street with a gun in plain sight and try to flex on a police officer.

Saw this earlier today. I'm not even gonna open the blatant can of worms here
grin.gif

dude sounds like a tool

im biased as I am for stricter gun laws, but if I saw some dude toting a gun in public, I'd be sketched out too. You never know people's intentions

how is he a douche he protected his rights.

some of you need to get a clue.

the way cops work now-a-days it really is a them vs us mentality.

the good cops are few in my own personal experience and are just brainless, power tripping, lames.

Cop had no reason for even approaching dude.

I'd love to get in a boxing ring with some of them.

laugh.gif
"can i speak to you person to person"

I've asked a cop that before too. guess how that went.

just power tripping $*+%$#@#.

wow impressive knowledge is power. I wonder if the Law student was of diffrent ethnicity, how would have this situation turned out?

Protected his rights by WANTING a confrontation. Dude was just waiting for the day that this would happen. Now he's got his fame. Congrats.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Protected his rights by WANTING a confrontation. Dude was just waiting for the day that this would happen. Now he's got his fame. Congrats.

you know whats cool about this point?
the fact that if he could exercise his rights freely he would never be given this satisfaction.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

wow impressive knowledge is power. I wonder if the Law student was of diffrent ethnicity, how would have this situation turned out?
"Sir, the 1982 case Brown vs Texas states that-" *zzzzzzzzz zzzzzz*

I agree he would seem like a tool if he was purposely walking around, flashing a gun, just to own a police officer like that. But we don't know how that situation happened and he reacted with knowledge to protect his rights. Can't knock that.

I was all
pimp.gif
once he said I do not consent to a search. Then he came through with no giving id or his name
pimp.gif
This is the textbook way to handle this for all of my NYC brethern constantly being stopped for being a minority.

As for those complaining about why he was walking around with a gun that's not the point. It's none of the cops business or anyone else's since it is legal to have a gun on you in Portland. For all we know he was going to the shooting range.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

how is he a douche he protected his rights.

some of you need to get a clue.

the way cops work now-a-days it really is a them vs us mentality.

the good cops are few in my own personal experience and are just brainless, power tripping, lames.

Cop had no reason for even approaching dude.

I'd love to get in a boxing ring with some of them.

laugh.gif
"can i speak to you person to person"

I've asked a cop that before too. guess how that went.

just power tripping $*+%$#@#.

I swear the responses on page one alone are ridiculous. At least Frosty gets it.
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe dude wanted to prove a point about police corruption. Nah, I'm just a lunatic racist what do I know.

Im not computer Savvy in this area but if someone can upload this youtube video you would be impressed. "Man Overcomes Police, Pedestrian lawyer !!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom