Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

pre order for $230 shipped which is retail plus tax pretty much

$230 is retail + plus tax?

What's retail???

DF!!!

i think hes trying to say once you pay retail ($200) plus tax there gonna come up to about 220. so 230 for a preorder is pretty reasonable

^ yea it just depends what your tax is of your state is and some states dont have tax
wink.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ hey man i look at sneaker st why is their 2 different auctions for them on one of them sizes are mostly gone and on other they are all in stock ?
I dont understand the problem? as long as you get what you ordered all is good right?

i had told somebody about it and they wanted to order them but he asked me why does it shoes his size out on one of the guys auctions and other has it in stock i guess he could email him and find out from him if he has his size ?
all I can say is if he has em up he will get em...but yeah tell your boy to email him and say he's from NT to get the discount.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by ballerh3

^ all the foams are 200
either you like them or you dont

reading is fundemental...

and ironically I don't own any foams ... but I've read some users on here who say they're too heavy and don't perform that well ... just saying

why not cop a pair and find out for yourself?

if you don't like them you can always flip 'em

personally they are worth the 200..they will last forever

I wear them in rain sleet and snow..
pimp.gif

yeah IMO $200 is quite a bit to spend on shoes, but yeah if I did get em and worse case don't like, I probably could sell on ebay and make atleast $150 or more.

the only foam based shoe I owned were the Signature Players, which killed my feet .. but I lucked out and was able to trade for a CD player.

I like the design/look of most Foamposites, the only thing scaring me off at the moment is price. then again$200 is relatively cheap compared to what I've seen on them priced for on ebay.

**so I begin the saving.

Originally Posted by Foam shox

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by ballerh3

^ all the foams are 200
either you like them or you dont

reading is fundemental...

and ironically I don't own any foams ... but I've read some users on here who say they're too heavy and don't perform that well ... just saying

why not cop a pair and find out for yourself?

if you don't like them you can always flip 'em

personally they are worth the 200..they will last forever

I wear them in rain sleet and snow..
pimp.gif
yeah IMO $200 is quite a bit to spend on shoes, but yeah if I did get em and worse case don't like, I probably could sell on ebay and make at least $150 or more.

the only foam based shoe I owned were the Signature Players, which killed my feet .. but I lucked out and was able to trade for a CD player.

I like the design/look of most Foamposites, the only thing scaring me off at the moment is price. then again $200 is relatively cheap compared to what I've seen on them priced for on ebay.

**so I begin the saving.

foams are great....they form to your foot after being worn for a period of time, the zoom cushion is wonderful, and besides the sole yellowingafter time the shoes will look DS basically forever unless you deliberately abuse em.

^^^been said Feb 13th, but Im sure they'll start popping up within the next week or two at some spots.

Crazy dude not wanting to spend the 200 foams are beautiful when taking care of i copped my royal back in what 07 was it they still look fresh besides theyellowing i wear them rain sleet snow shine. your bugged best 200 ive ever spent jay crease get dirty these dont think about it

well I don't even know if they'll be selling them in my area (North Carolina) we have a footlocker though so I'll keep my eyes peeled aroundrelease date time

**only bummer is they go on sale a month before my B-day, which I coulda used some extra birthday money on the Foam's.

but again I'll remain on the optimistic side at the moment. **since I've only lived in NC for 2 years I don't know how big the shoe scene is here,as with the exception of this past holiday season every time I've gone to the mall it's been relatively not so crowded especially at the Footlocker.

come next month I'll make an effort to check it out and see if any stores picked up the Foam 1's

Originally Posted by GalaxySi2006

Crazy dude not wanting to spend the 200 foams are beautiful when taking care of i copped my royal back in what 07 was it they still look fresh besides the yellowing i wear them rain sleet snow shine. your bugged best 200 ive ever spent jay crease get dirty these dont think about it

oh im thinking man, but at the moment I still dunno the availability of them in my state. I'd lean towards Footlocker though

foot locker more than likely wont get em if its anything like the Purps. Just foot actions some finishlines and stores with urban accts.

a homie is doing pre orders for a good price VVV check the sig.

Originally Posted by Foam shox

Originally Posted by GalaxySi2006

Crazy dude not wanting to spend the 200 foams are beautiful when taking care of i copped my royal back in what 07 was it they still look fresh besides the yellowing i wear them rain sleet snow shine. your bugged best 200 ive ever spent jay crease get dirty these dont think about it

oh im thinking man, but at the moment I still dunno the availability of them in my state. I'd lean towards Footlocker though
hope you find them if you keep em you have em for years

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by so wavy

i still need the name of the spot in bx selling them
asking more than once with no answer more than likely means dudes dont want to give up their spot....

you mentioned two spots you think it might be...call em or go down and check.

yupppp

so wavy, gotta do your own leg work if you not in the loop.
i thought the NT community was here to help
ohwell.gif
but so beit... monday im scrambling around bx to find a place dat can hold em early

asking more than once with no answer more than likely means dudes dont want to give up their spot....

yupppp

ohwell.gif
but so be it... monday im scrambling around bx to find a place dat can hold em early
thats a damn shame we are family yall help son out
tired.gif

foot locker more than likely wont get em if its anything like the Purps. Just foot actions some finishlines and stores with urban accts.

Thats what I was saying earlier, and others said I was wrong..

When the eggplants came out, I knew it was a FootAction only release and other mom/pop stores with urban accounts.. my finishline in my mall didnt even getthem.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

yupppp

ohwell.gif
but so be it... monday im scrambling around bx to find a place dat can hold em early
thats a damn shame we are family yall help son out
tired.gif
Im in Cali....so I have no idea about spots in BX.

thanks for the heads up .. the mall I go to doesn't just have a footlocker, but a footaction and finishline also .. I'll def keep an eyeout come next month though .. might as well, right?

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Has a foam one ever "gone on sale"? Just curious.

not with an icey bottom
first time foams dropped they went on sale...

back in '97 sneaker information in other areas was harder to come by obv, so i can only go by what i saw where i lived at the time. when the foam onedropped, i was in middle school and my buddy and i both bought them the day they came out. we wore them in our rec league games that night. within a week, theywere sold out everywhere. back then that was a very quick sell out. most people weren't sophisticated shoppers back then. i never ever saw the foam oneanywhere for less than $179.99.

however, the foam pros i did see go on sale in multiple colors in '97/'98.

perhaps it was different where you lived. i lived in an upscale area at the time and many of the stores didn't bother stocking the foams at all.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Thats what I was saying earlier, and others said I was wrong..

When the eggplants came out, I knew it was a FootAction only release and other mom/pop stores with urban accounts.. my finishline in my mall didnt even get them.
nerd.gif
dudes said u were wrong because u were.
ill say it again
footaction, finishline (possibly), nike.com, sheiks, dr jays, dtlr, shoe city, mom and pops spots should be getting them. not sure if niketowns will get them.
stop saying footaction only because u are completely wrong

yupppp

ohwell.gif

Its happened to me as well, dudes won't give up their mom/pops stores until their pairs are solidified.

Back
Top Bottom