Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Just seen someone in the mall in Northern VA with them on...I wonder how many people had them for sale at SneakerCon in NY and for how much...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by so wavy

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by so wavy

i still need the name of the spot in bx selling them
yupppp

so wavy, gotta do your own leg work if you not in the loop.
i thought the NT community was here to help
ohwell.gif
but so be it... monday im scrambling around bx to find a place dat can hold em early

Its happened to me as well, dudes won't give up their mom/pops stores until their pairs are solidified
so be it then.... anyways your sayin that the store supposedly will sell the to u by wensday of this week? is it 200$ flat or they addin tax*question for ninjahood*

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

foot locker more than likely wont get em if its anything like the Purps. Just foot actions some finishlines and stores with urban accts.

a homie is doing pre orders for a good price VVV check the sig.
Thats what I was saying earlier, and others said I was wrong..

When the eggplants came out, I knew it was a FootAction only release and other mom/pop stores with urban accounts.. my finishline in my mall didnt even get them.
nerd.gif
dudes said u were wrong because u were.
ill say it again
footaction, finishline (possibly), nike.com, sheiks, dr jays, dtlr, shoe city, mom and pops spots should be getting them. not sure if niketowns will get them.
stop saying footaction only because u are completely wrong
hmmm....I didnt remember any at Foot Lockers, not doubting you though.

footlockers got them sdub, i said earlier before, it depends on region though......

i got pairs from footlocker, footaction, mom&pops.....

cool....hopefully there's enough to go around. still trying to stack up some $$ to grab a pair
ohwell.gif

When the eggplants came out, I knew it was a FootAction only release and other mom/pop stores with urban accounts.. my finishline in my mall didnt even get them.
nerd.gif
ill say it again
footaction, finishline (possibly), nike.com, sheiks, dr jays, dtlr, shoe city, mom and pops spots should be getting them. not sure if niketowns will get them.
sup s_dubl how u been?
i didnt say foot lockers tho... dude just keep saying they footaction exclusives lol

^ yeah they were sold at footlockers even some people say house of hoops instead of footlocker its the same company
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Has a foam one ever "gone on sale"? Just curious.

all three of the all black releases in 2007 went on sale.
wrong, da all black sold out too..in da summer no less...alot slower sure but steady and they was gone in NYC.

nerd.gif
ill say it again
sup s_dubl how u been?
i didnt say foot lockers tho... dude just keep saying they footaction exclusives lol
yeah def not foot action exclusive...

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ yeah they were sold at footlockers even some people say house of hoops instead of footlocker its the same company
grin.gif

FootLocker and HOH is the same company, but HOH gets it's own exclusives...Champs, and Foot Action are all part of the Foot Locker fam as well, but someget their own exclusives in some shoes...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wrong, da all black sold out too..in da summer no less...alot slower sure but steady and they was gone in NYC.
yeap.... even red and greens sold a lil at first.... then it just stopped....

Originally Posted by air max 87

yeap.... even red and greens sold a lil at first.... then it just stopped....

got the blacks and cactus'...just need the black reds................for cheap
ohwell.gif

hahhahaha, how can you tell me i'm wrong unless you visited every store in the country that stocked them until they sold through? i saw both physical andonline retailers selling the black/anthracite foam one for $10-$30 under list. almost bought a pair out in vegas a couple years ago when i was flown in todefend the AWA world tag team championship. the black/anthracite was definitely the best selling of the three, but like the other two, it wasn't very toughto find on sale.

nerd.gif
ill say it again
sup s_dubl how u been?
yeah def not foot action exclusive...

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

grin.gif

FootLocker and HOH is the same company, but HOH gets it's own exclusives...Champs, and Foot Action are all part of the Foot Locker fam as well, but some get their own exclusives in some shoes...

yeah it true they get exclusive shoes but soon, they are going to have hoh everywhere because they are opening one after another they arent going to be thatexclusive and they havent really drop anything good at hoh and lately but i get your point
pimp.gif

hahhahaha, how can you tell me i'm wrong unless you visited every store in the country that stocked them until they sold through? i saw both physical and online retailers selling the black/anthracite foam one for $10-$30 under list. almost bought a pair out in vegas a couple years ago when i was flown in to defend the AWA world tag team championship. the black/anthracite was definitely the best selling of the three, but like the other two, it wasn't very tough to find on sale.
all blacks went on sale briefly in the DMV... i think i saw them as low as 180 or so but the price went back up after the cactus and reds dropped.
cactus and reds went on sale... reds for as low as 140 and the cactus for as low as 99.

ninjahood the blacks were sitting and did go on sale in nyc... they didn't fly off shelves like everyone thought

^^ true they did but mostly the foamposite sold out including the royal's, and the dark army from hoh the royal again release at hoh the black/cactus andblack/red and black/black, eggplants so these will sell out for sure

Mister Saint Laurent wrote:

SpoiledFeet wrote:

same thing in baltimore as well.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Mister Saint Laurent wrote:

SpoiledFeet wrote:

same thing in baltimore as well.

we still had Chilli's and Cactus here last year on the shelves

I didnt see the black/reds or all blacksout here...but the cactus sat out here and even hit like 169.99 or 159.99 cant remember? ended up copping for like 155on ebay.

For the dude that lives n NC try u local dtlr if ur city has one. I have hard times finding foamzz down here but I know footaction did get ten pair ofeggplants after not gettn any royals. I was pissed when I found out cause they usually don't get any.

Is sneaker st 100% legit with this presales? I know how much of a headache these type of sales can be

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Is sneaker st 100% legit with this presales? I know how much of a headache these type of sales can be
s dubl is giving his ringing endorsement to dude... make sure u mention niketalk to save a few bucks

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Anybody know if any spots in SA gettin these?
I was thinkin Select footwear, they got the Atlantic Pennys, Half Cents and other joints, Ive been meanin to go by and ask

^^lol pretty much...

I co-sign dude to the fullest....I've bought from him plenty of times. Make sure you keep up on his listings because he'll be getting the Infra 90s andNeon 95s as well...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom