Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I dont know what i should do. Buy them now on pre order for $230 shipped which is retail plus tax pretty much and i dont have to go pick them up, or wait and see if they go on sale. I get the feeling ill buy them for retail then 2 months later theyll be like 150 in spots. Anyone else feeling the same?
laugh.gif
good luck with that.IMO you'll be lucky to find em for retail a week after release depending on size.

Originally Posted by so wavy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i'll have these by wednesday.

explain yourself
nerd.gif
a certain place in da bx already put em on hold for whoever asked for em....my boy went ahead and bought my pair and his. im pickin em up wednesday.
i live in bx... help me out nd pm the name of the store plz

word help me out too

I still feel these aren't as nice as eggplants... color just has everyone in awe..Eggplants were able to be found for retail a good while after theyreleased. Lots of late shipments.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I still feel these aren't as nice as eggplants... color just has everyone in awe..Eggplants were able to be found for retail a good while after they released. Lots of late shipments.

tru .. coppers are better
wink.gif

^^^ agreed, coppers are better than eggplant. Coppers got a lil more "pop" to them.. colorway stands out a lil more than eggplants. AND they weredone right with the icey sole...

I copped mine on presale yesterday, 269.98 Shipped to Mexico.... I think Coopers are great colorway, not as good as Royals and probably better than Eggplantsbut have to see in person.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I still feel these aren't as nice as eggplants... color just has everyone in awe..Eggplants were able to be found for retail a good while after they released. Lots of late shipments.

tru .. coppers are better
wink.gif

Better believe it coppers are way better
wink.gif

i still need the name of the spot in bx selling them
asking more than once with no answer more than likely means dudes dont want to give up their spot....

you mentioned two spots you think it might be...call em or go down and check.

^ hey man i look at sneaker st why is their 2 different auctions for them on one of them sizes are mostly gone and on other they are all in stock ?

^^^yup.. i also noticed that.. i copped 3 from him a week ago. then looked at his other auctions. and he had 2 auctions goin size 8-13. maybe he`s getting morethan he thought he could get. and decided to put up another auction.. who knows.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Has a foam one ever "gone on sale"? Just curious.

all three of the all black releases in 2007 went on sale. as others have pointed out though, icey soles = quick sell out.

i've always believed the main reason most of the various foam pro retro releases over the years went on sale was because they didn't have clear soles.man oh man have there been so many foam pros i would have bought if the soles had been icey.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Eggs > Coppers

^^this....still coppin Coppers. I checked one of the spots by the house and the manager let me look at their manifest and saw when they getting them. He waslike the only one that has asked about them. Told me he hold me pair, but you know how that goes sometimes. NTSF is might hook up spot. Got them on lock

Originally Posted by s dubl

i still need the name of the spot in bx selling them
asking more than once with no answer more than likely means dudes dont want to give up their spot....

you mentioned two spots you think it might be...call em or go down and check.

yupppp

so wavy, gotta do your own leg work if you not in the loop.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ hey man i look at sneaker st why is their 2 different auctions for them on one of them sizes are mostly gone and on other they are all in stock ?
I dont understand the problem? as long as you get what you ordered all is good right?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I dont understand the problem? as long as you get what you ordered all is good right?

i had told somebody about it and they wanted to order them but he asked me why does it shoes his size out on one of the guys auctions and other has it in stocki guess he could email him and find out from him if he has his size ?

Back
Top Bottom