Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Foam shox

Originally Posted by faddy

you guys think these are a must have. I think they are effing awsome but I've never had foamposites before and just wondering if the $200 tag is worth it
you and me both. besides the Signature Players,

I am familiar with the Foam and plenty of people here have vouched for its durability .. which Foamposite is well known for.

besides getting up the cash for it, I am worried about the availability of the shoe.

Well, they will be limited. It just depends where you stay at. DMV and NY will be flooded with these
mad.gif
. But the rest of us peasants will have to kinda search around or have a few spotsthat will drop them. But they are worth every penny though.You both should go ahead and cop your first icey sole, you will be happy
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

you guys think these are a must have. I think they are effing awsome but I've never had foamposites before and just wondering if the $200 tag is worth it

I am familiar with the Foam and plenty of people here have vouched for its durability .. which Foamposite is well known for.

besides getting up the cash for it, I am worried about the availability of the shoe.

You both should go ahead and cop your first icey sole, you will be ........ hooked
smokin.gif

fixed
smile.gif

only T I'd rock besides a plain black T would be this one...
84a1634e722c07954aadca171263734e49b82cf7.jpg

any info on it? saw it on the first page.

^^thanks....if I do end up getting the kicks I'll prob scoop it....shoot might try and grab it anyway. IMO it would go with any of Pennys kicks...notnecessarily match but go with em.

CharmCityKid wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

Mister Saint Laurent wrote:

SpoiledFeet wrote:

Has a foam one ever "gone on sale"? Just curious.

all three of the all black releases in 2007 went on sale.

wrong, da all black sold out too..in da summer no less...alot slower sure but steady and they was gone in NYC.

same thing in baltimore as well.

we still had Chilli's and Cactus here last year on the shelves

everyone knows the black/reds and cactus' went on sale. i was talking about the all blacks. i don't recall them going on sale. i know they sat thru thesummer and then were gone. i personally never saw the all blacks on sale. but i digress.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Actually Charm the Blk/blk ones went on sale for $99 at DTLR warehouse.

dtlr warehouse?? where is that??
nerd.gif

and i've NEVER seen the all blacks for $99 ANYWHERE, let alone here in baltimore.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

CharmCityKid wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

SpoiledFeet wrote:

wrong, da all black sold out too..in da summer no less...alot slower sure but steady and they was gone in NYC.

everyone knows the black/reds and cactus' went on sale. i was talking about the all blacks. i don't recall them going on sale. i know they sat thru the summer and then were gone. i personally never saw the all blacks on sale. but i digress.

nerd.gif

and i've NEVER seen the all blacks for $99 ANYWHERE, let alone here in baltimore.

Its actually called Atheletic Warehouse & its in Glen Burnie. I know the all blk went on sale bc I picked up my sz 13 from there. Still havenot worn them.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

CharmCityKid wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

SpoiledFeet wrote:

everyone knows the black/reds and cactus' went on sale. i was talking about the all blacks. i don't recall them going on sale. i know they sat thru the summer and then were gone. i personally never saw the all blacks on sale. but i digress.

nerd.gif

Its actually called Atheletic Warehouse & its in Glen Burnie. I know the all nlk went on sale b.c I picked up my sz 13 from there. Still have not worn them.

The all blacks did go on sale, well here in VA. They were $129 at one point.

I copped the Cactus foams during this past summer for $70 at shieks. I might preorder with that ebay guy too. Im not sure if i want to make a drive down tofrisco.

just got my size 9 from www_sneaker_st for $230 shipped.

for those wanting to make sure they get a pair this is the way to go. I live in SF with a 9.5% sales tax so a purchase in store would come out to $219, anextra $11 for them to be shipped and not have to deal with the hassle is definitely worth it.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

You both should go ahead and cop your first icey sole, you will be ........ hooked
smokin.gif

fixed
smile.gif
well damn, i guess i did write too much
laugh.gif

I'm very excited.
pimp.gif

My friends think I'm all hyped up for Valentine's Day. Boy they got it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom