Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Thanks s dubl for the link, I got a pair of sz10 and by using bing cash back, its about the same as the retail price here in NY.

*nvm*

edit: when i message the guy from ebay does he set up a private auction for you? Im a little confused on this still.

^^if you want a private auction that's what he does...

Glad you guys are getting em for a good price!

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Has a foam one ever "gone on sale"? Just curious.

all three of the all black releases in 2007 went on sale.
wrong, da all black sold out too..in da summer no less...alot slower sure but steady and they was gone in NYC.
yeap.... even red and greens sold a lil at first.... then it just stopped....
True, they stopped selling, but they never hit the sales rack. I copped the black and reds about 3 months ago from a spot on marble hill in the bx. and i dropped 210 for them. store owners know the worth of foamposites in nyc

Those 2 are at a shiekh near me for 59.99 , in the Bay Area BTW
glasses.gif

Well i know forsure the cactus pair only has a 7.5 and a 9 left and ill check on the red pair for you .

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Well i know forsure the cactus pair only has a 7.5 and a 9 left and ill check on the red pair for you .

Thanks rick let me know about the size 12 in red/black
pimp.gif

Besides Ebay, any websites have any pre-orders for the coppers?

I dont wanna make the same mistake with the eggplants
grin.gif

Yo I'm so close to pulling the trigger with S Dubl 's connection on ebay.
But, I'm templating if I need em since I don't wear my eggplants that much.
Hmm.. by this week ill need to make up my mind.

SC415...[Nike] Just Do It![/NIKE]
laugh.gif
IMO you don't want to miss out....what's the worst that can happen...later you don't want em and you flip emand make a few $$s?

23kidd....options are out there...you just have to find what suits you best. Its just nice to know there's pre orders out there not charging an arm and aleg word to Solez and Sneaker_st.

Originally Posted by s dubl

SC415...[Nike] Just Do It![/NIKE]
laugh.gif
IMO you don't want to miss out....what's the worst that can happen...later you don't want em and you flip em and make a few $$s?

23kidd....options are out there...you just have to find what suits you best. Its just nice to know there's pre orders out there not charging an arm and a leg word to Solez and Sneaker_st.
i wish sneaker_st had a website, instead of ebay
ohwell.gif

eh, guess i gotta look around harder, pre-orders can be a +%%%# sometimes..Maybe ill wait till pickyourshoes get 'em...

^Its basically the same thing as ordering from a website, your still protected by paypal. And I'm pretty sure s dubl wouldn't vouch for him if hewasn't legit. Your'e gunna pay more on PYS.

23kidd...he does have a website (I just forgot the name of it it right now because I always just hit him up thorugh email) its just he's doing the presaleon ebay. Email me ([email protected]) your email and I can forward it to him and if you want you can negotiate how/if you want to buy from him.

Rick...
nerd.gif
haha....naw I'm just trying to help out so dudes can scoop these up now for a good price.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Besides Ebay, any websites have any pre-orders for the coppers?

I dont wanna make the same mistake with the eggplants
grin.gif

http://www.sneakerpreorder.com/, also look above your last post
^I saw that website..Anybody ordered from there?
My boy ordered the Space Jams from that website. Good to go.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom