Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

np. remember, they're only sneakers. we've allowed ourselves as a society to turn to material possessions too often to fill emotional voids. expensivesneakers are really quite silly if you think about it.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by s dubl

no really...please dont post more pics. Im broke as hell and dont know if Im going to be able to cop
frown.gif

www_sneakerst has a pre order for 230...don't forget to mention NT.

lol the pics look great. Can't wait to get my pair. I love how the color pops out. I wonder what to wear with them
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You swear he's not advertising it in his sig..
laugh.gif

@s dubl

Why, you advertising so hard, and not copping?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

like I said earlier...Im just helping out NTers that will have a problems copping or dont want to go through the hassle, and helping out a friendfellow NTer thats selling em.

Id like to cop...but chances are slim at the moment unless I can sell some of my %!%%.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by s dubl

no really...please dont post more pics. Im broke as hell and dont know if Im going to be able to cop
frown.gif

www_sneakerst has a pre order for 230...don't forget to mention NT.

lol the pics look great. Can't wait to get my pair. I love how the color pops out. I wonder what to wear with them
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You swear he's not advertising it in his sig..
laugh.gif

@s dubl

Why, you advertising so hard, and not copping?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

he obviously put it in his sig after i told him...i've been on sneakerst since last year with the eggplants...he's legit...i'vementioned NT and he always hooked me up [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]i'm kidding lol[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn this thread is moving ..I will have this shoe bad luck isn'tgoing to strike twice like it did with the eggplants SMH[/color]

he obviously put it in his sig after i told him...i've been on sneakerst since last year with the eggplants...he's legit...i've mentioned NT and he always hooked me up [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]i'm kidding lol[/color]
Ive been buying from these dudes for a lil longer than that
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yeezys

I just wondering...
when do they work on release??

not sure what you mean?

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Has a foam one ever "gone on sale"? Just curious.

all three of the all black releases in 2007 went on sale.
wrong, da all black sold out too..in da summer no less...alot slower sure but steady and they was gone in NYC.
yeap.... even red and greens sold a lil at first.... then it just stopped....
True, they stopped selling, but they never hit the sales rack. I copped the black and reds about 3 months ago from a spot on marble hill in thebx. and i dropped 210 for them. store owners know the worth of foamposites in nyc

Maybe where you're from they sold out

But for most of the country the cactus and red's went on sale.

I have the red, the cactus were $99.

Also you seeing the reds for that much, might be due to the eggplants. Even on ebay the prices of cactus and the reds went back up after the eggplants dropped.

you guys think these are a must have. I think they are effing awsome but I've never had foamposites before and just wondering if the $200 tag is worth it

Originally Posted by faddy

you guys think these are a must have. I think they are effing awsome but I've never had foamposites before and just wondering if the $200 tag is worth it
the material is one of the most durable materials in history.
they are tanks...

The pictures posted in the last page make them look weird as hell to me. This picture from ISS make me go
eek.gif
though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn seeing those pics of them on dudes feet are making me want them now.

Nah I couldn't wear something of that color at this point in my life.

But...

I'm thinking if I should cop just to have just incase and if I'm not feeling them just sell them because if I don't buy and prices skyrocket Iwon't/refuse to pay reseller prices for kicks.

Decisions, decisions...

Is www_sneakerst usually pretty responsive? I had sent him a message asking about the discount, he responsed with asking me what size. In the meantime, Ibought a sz 9 from him cause there was only 1 left, I didn't want to miss out. I've sent him a couple message, but haven't heard from him since.

edit: Nevermind, he just responded!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn seeing those pics of them on dudes feet are making me want them now.

Nah I couldn't wear something of that color at this point in my life.

But...

I'm thinking if I should cop just to have just incase and if I'm not feeling them just sell them because if I don't buy and prices skyrocket I won't/refuse to pay reseller prices for kicks.

Decisions, decisions...
I'm in the same boat bro. Plus, I don't even know if I'll have the money to spend.

Originally Posted by faddy

you and me both. besides the Signature Players,

I am familiar with the Foam and plenty of people here have vouched for its durability .. which Foamposite is well known for.

besides getting up the cash for it, I am worried about the availability of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom