Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

i really like all 3 CW . seems like ill be purchasing all of em . Hope they arent to crazy to get ahold of . thanks for the info

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

im at work all day so i dont really have time to roam the streets.....once again anybody in nyc know where i can get these right now...any info would be greatly appreciated no need for da dumb comments
I 2nd this...... I need these ASAP
u guys need these ASAP and want them handed to you? im sure if it was that easy, this thread would have been blown up by now with everyone's pickups.
ur better off doing a preorder then if its not too late.

I agree. Paying and extra 20 to 30 cash to get them delivered to ur crib VS. standing on line in the cold, or running around from store to store with sweatpouring off ur forehead and snot running out ya nose, asking the same question 'you got them foams?' I dont know about yall, but I'm too old to bestanding on anyones line for hours.

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

im at work all day so i dont really have time to roam the streets.....once again anybody in nyc know where i can get these right now...any info would be greatly appreciated no need for da dumb comments
I 2nd this...... I need these ASAP
u guys need these ASAP and want them handed to you? im sure if it was that easy, this thread would have been blown up by now with everyone's pickups.
ur better off doing a preorder then if its not too late.

I agree. Paying and extra 20 to 30 cash to get them delivered to ur crib VS. standing on line in the cold, or running around from store to store with sweat pouring off ur forehead and snot running out ya nose, asking the same question 'you got them foams?' I dont know about yall, but I'm too old to be standing on anyones line for hours.
if you count tax it only ends up being around $10 extra....to save the hassle IMO $10 extra is def worth it.

i want the sweatshirt also, but does ndc take paypal??
nerd.gif

solezp - u got the sweatshirt for sale, bruh??
nerd.gif

Black T and jeans is def what I would rock....but that T with the pennies on it is dope, and that 1 cent crew is dope too....simple and clean, not overdoingit.

smh at dudes trying to find the same fits... i know ppl have more style than this. yes the shoes r gold but u can put things together if u have any style

people arent really trying to match. everyone just likes wearing the officail clothes with the sneaker....

im not one of them but i see where they are coming from.

i wont knock it but u'll never see that in the city.. but to each its own i'd just rather not get dressed and have to wonder if anova dude gonna havethe same fit as me in class today

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO FROM NDC THE WORTH EVERY PENNY SHIRT AND THE CREW I CHECK ORDER STATUS AND SHOWS SHIPPED CHECK TRACKING WILL BE HERE FRIDAY
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dudes acting like we all live on the same street....who cares if you buy the same T/crewneck...99% when you wear yours you're not goin to see anyoneelse with it on...especially the same day.

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
dudes acting like we all live on the same street....who cares if you buy the same T/crewneck...99% when you wear yours you're not goin to see anyone else with it on...especially the same day.

word...

Some dudes are so damn lazy tho its crazy
smh.gif
....also I don't see why dudes tripping off the price on the crewneck...I mean the kicks cost 200+ 60 for acrew is reasonable...that's like a chick wearing a black label dress with payless heels....

gon pay$230 for kicks then buy a $2 walmart sweatshirt.... now that is $%% backwards. Nikes clothes are quality, price isn't bad @ all, especially sincedudes were paying that for a tee around the time the first 1/2 cents dropped

Exactly.....dudes actin like we all go to the same highschool and #%^<. Man I'm 28 an live in Ohio. I guarantee I won't see one person with theseshoes an the crew on. Unless I run into MemphisFinest somewhere. NO sneakerheads in Ohio but that's more for me and others if u know where to go.

Back
Top Bottom