Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Exactly.....dudes actin like we all go to the same highschool and #%^<. Man I'm 28 an live in Ohio. I guarantee I won't see one person with these shoes an the crew on. Unless I run into MemphisFinest somewhere. NO sneakerheads in Ohio but that's more for me and others if u know where to go.

Where in Ohio you from???? Cincy it seems like everyone is tryin to hop on the shoe game... Tryin to buy my collection up all of the sudden
laugh.gif

But it doesn't matter whether the next man has it on or not....who really cars? Some dudes act as if they only wanna where things that are 1 of 1...so itmakes sense to wear the kicks other %!#!!% will have on, but to own and wear the same crew crosses the line? :lol:when I wore my 1/2's wit the penny crew Ididn't care whether or not someone else had it...

^^^ Akron - off topic but just saw foam boots for $225 on eastbay ....... will never happen .... joints is ugly. But I could see it for winter.

i don't think $60 is too bad. like others said, especially when u spend $200+ for the shoes. and honestly, the sweatshirt would only be one of a FEW topsi'd be copping to match. sweatshirt is simple and clean also, so i don't see how that is doing too much or trying too hard to match.
also, NSW sweatshirts are quality.

If I can get them I'll cop...

The latest picture with the jeans sealed the deal...

And that crewneck is fresh, but I wanna RL shirt to rock with mines...

Originally Posted by rhester

And that crewneck is fresh, but I wanna RL shirt to rock with mines...
why?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ $2 walmart crews (champion
pimp.gif
)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at dudes worryin about runnin into someone wearing something...... out of all the %*$+ ive seen out there, i rarely if ever seen it on someoneelse.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
dudes tryin to be special.....

smh.gif
smh.gif
at dudes bein cheap and not coppin now..... theres gonna be alot of broken heart come feb 13th....
laugh.gif

^^word....dudes like I aint want em anyway...

but real talk....where can I get the gold button up that Mayhem posted?
nerd.gif

^try Egypt lol. Can't wait 'til Coppers release, but I'll probaly just rock them with a black tee and that should look good. Don't wannaovermatched and look tacky

thanks to whoever posted the style #s i called and got both from nike, if i dont like em ill just throw em upon ebay....i love the crewneck though....simple.

is there any chance those silver medal foamposites on the 1st page of this forum are coming out. those look straight sick. way better looking than the silver1/2 cents or the silver foamposite pros. i could see some mass hysteria leading up to that rd if they were to drop.

Originally Posted by riddla713

is there any chance those silver medal foamposites on the 1st page of this forum are coming out. those look straight sick. way better looking than the silver 1/2 cents or the silver foamposite pros. i could see some mass hysteria leading up to that rd if they were to drop.
they are just a photoshop but who knows what nike will come out with in the future

^^the way Nike has been copying BPs work its only a matter of time before those drop....

smh at grown men wanting to match outfits to there shoes!! please dude im 22 and live n the city D.C. and dudes will be on these and chances are they wont havethe same fit as me cause we not lookn for the same fits.... r ya'll really serious right now who does that

^^really?

So if there's a nice fit and someone else "cops" the gear first I can't cop...

C'mon son...

Just saw a pair of black/red pros sz. 13 at $355 with 3 days left. Whassup wit that? No way them joints worth that kinda bread....?.? Are they special? Idon't own pros but dude got a super icey pair of og pearls too for anyone interested.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Just saw a pair of black/red pros sz. 13 at $355 with 3 days left. Whassup wit that? No way them joints worth that kinda bread....?.? Are they special? I don't own pros but dude got a super icey pair of og pearls too for anyone interested.
how many black/red pros have you seen for sale lately? thats why its $355.... either that or his boys are reupping the price lol

Damn...$355
eek.gif
I like the black/red pros, but not for that price....I'd rather get another DS pair of Royal Foams for that.

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

i wont knock it but u'll never see that in the city.. but to each its own i'd just rather not get dressed and have to wonder if anova dude gonna have the same fit as me in class today

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan S.Y.A.U. !!!!!

So You Saying You Won't See Anyone "In The City" With This Crew Or Tee On?.......... How You Sound?
indifferent.gif

PS- NEWSFLASH!!!!!

These Shoes ARE NOT GOLD........... They Play On A PENNY Theme Hence The COPPER Color
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom