Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^^
roll.gif

Foam pros got boosted up in value because of blue/purp foams these last few years, not to mention HoH foam pros.....

its like infared 90s a few years a back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hype is a dangerous weapon fellows, blue foams, purple foams, HoH foams...... next these....

wow.. this post has blown up.. just gonna check in from time to time to see what kinda information pops up.. and that Big L shirt.. is fire.. def gonna copthat as soon as I get the coppers.. but gotta get them first..

Originally Posted by air max 87

Foam pros got boosted up in value because of blue/purp foams these last few years, not to mention HoH foam pros.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hype is a dangerous weapon fellows, blue foams, purple foams, HoH foams...... next these....

+##*+** disgusting,
smh.gif
. I still can't find a pair of the silver Foam Pros for a decent price.

nerd.gif

I'm good on these Copper joints, though. Can't see myself actually wearing these too often.

im still contemplating if i should cop 2 pairs and trade one away for some pearl foams + cash. I just emailed sneaker st hopefully i get a reply soon, thankss dubl for the plug on that.

^^ you'll prob get a reply in the morn...but he'll def get back....

Hell if you find someone desperate enough you might be able to trade straight up for the HOH pearls...I'm so pissed I didn't go after those when theydropped. Not making that mistake on these....

Originally Posted by sensation87

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Just saw a pair of black/red pros sz. 13 at $355 with 3 days left. Whassup wit that? No way them joints worth that kinda bread....?.? Are they special? I don't own pros but dude got a super icey pair of og pearls too for anyone interested.
how many black/red pros have you seen for sale lately? thats why its $355.... either that or his boys are reupping the price lol

I don't search for pros they come when dudes put foam one in the title. I'm good on pros and payin 355+ for some dog ugly red pros is ludacris. Like sdubl said gimme some icey royals for that price. Only foam worth $300+ IMO

swerv - believe it or not, them red ones sell for 300+ now that the foam hype is in full effect... i remember them and the carolinas being on sale in bmore for99 back in the day... i dont know why i didnt cop

s dubl - someone would definitely have to be super desperate to trade coppers for hoh pearls or og pearls.... hoh pearls selling for 400+ now and og pearls arein the upper 200s, low 300s i think

but hey, theres always a fool out there to be had
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

swerv - believe it or not, them red ones sell for 300+ now that the foam hype is in full effect... i remember them and the carolinas being on sale in bmore for 99 back in the day... i dont know why i didnt cop

s dubl - someone would definitely have to be super desperate to trade coppers for hoh pearls or og pearls.... hoh pearls selling for 400+ now and og pearls are in the upper 200s, low 300s i think

but hey, theres always a fool out there to be had
smile.gif
Right on the money, hey Bigj505 i finally took some time to post some kicks check the showcase, under dakid926.

Son it just seems a lil tacky... If I see a dude wit a nice fit I won't hate on it in no way. Neither will I ask him where'd he get it. Lol there r toomany diff options that u have to need a cop the same one that anova dude had. Not knockn it, but I gotta do me... U smell me
wink.gif

Thanks S Dubi, I just secured my size 10.5 with Sneaker St.

I called around a few places in NJ, and every employee didn't even know about these smh.

I could have went to the city to get them, but I would of had to pay like 9% tax, $18 in train tickets, and hassle.

So, I saved a few dollars and most importantly.....hassle.

Thanks

Hype or no hype 355 is ridiculous...you already know funny biz was goin down on that auction...I remember when dr.jays was giving them away for $99...jus hadthe boxes stacked by the escalator...$355
laugh.gif

I'm a huge foamposite fan but this color is calling way too much attention. I'm planning on picking up a pair to collect but I can't see myselfwalking out of the house with these on. Great shoe overall but I wish they would release an all black with a clear sole.

Just messaged Sneaker St. Hope they still have a 9.5 available. This is what I get for sleeping on this thread.SMH...

Edit: He set up a private auction for me. Payment sent, size 9.5 good to go. Thanks a TON s dub.... Saved me waiting and fighting with young littlekids for these. I'd rather pay an extra $18 bucks then wait in line with the young HypeBeasts. Only one store around my way is actually getting these, andthe employees pick em dry before we can get to them...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hype is crazy. now everyone loves foams all of a sudden. prices are starting to get crazy for some of the foams
mad.gif

s dubl it's crazy how ur dude is making close to nothing on these with the fees and shipping. That's a good dude you can tell he respects NT. Def addedhim to fav. sellers. I'm sure I'll cop something off em in the future with deals like that.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

97a365c44c4472dc208506ff9e684d1ff66e0ac0.bmp

Originally Posted by NycPosite

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hype is crazy. now everyone loves foams all of a sudden. prices are starting to get crazy for some of the foams
mad.gif

impossible to stop hype. This thread just started to get poppin recently.

Back
Top Bottom