Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Production of only 16 days
eek.gif

1zdow43.jpg

edit: Frank the crew neck is 395006-010 Also the tee is 395007-010 NTChi said they have the shirts but they didn't unpack them yet (this was yesterday)

Also JFM you more then likely got the $230 price if you already did a private auction.

Originally Posted by s dubl

OK fellas here's the deal on sneaker_st....just got an email from him. Deal is 270 shipped, but...

www_sneaker_st wrote:
if any NTers donate $5 to soles4souls via text, they can get the copper foams for 230 shipped. This will be the only way. The $5 will be charged to your cell phone bill. Proceeds will go towards earthquake relief to those in Haiti.

Its real easy

* Just text SHOES to 20222
* http://tweetphoto.com/8794767 pic courtesy of @premiumpete from premium laces NY

Im not going to ask for proof... if ppl lie about something like that, its on them. Just have them tell me they donated $5 and ill set up a private auction. No questions asked.

smokin.gif

what if i already bought from him before this?

GetMoneyG wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
man ya'll can find a lot of graphic tees at urbanoutfitters, gap ect that go with these shoes... imo them nike shirts arent worth the money... that blackwill fade and i didnt know dudes still wore sweatshirts like that

You Come Off As DUMBER And DUMBER With Every Post You Make

:/... let it be known slim i got more style than u will ever have.. please lets not make this a battle over clothes cause u will lose on first site...

thats just a lighting issue on previous page when i met wale his looked diff at times during the performance

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by phnrprman

It should be an easy pick. It'll be in VA Beach hopefully on release weekend.
it will def be here before that weekend...the usual spots will be selling before the 13th...

Thanks. I'll have the gf look for them than. My size 8 is usually one of the last sizes to sell out. I remember seeing silver/black, purple, dooms andother foams in my size sitting around weeks and even months after release. If I miss out oh well. Its only sneakers.

If we can spend 200$ + on shoes a month..... Everyone of us should donate way more then 5 bucks

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

the crew neck is only able to be ordered by phone? is there an online link to be able to purchase? thanks...

Yes just phone order only yes like rico said people should donate more i donated 20.00 to help them people in need
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by phnrprman

It should be an easy pick. It'll be in VA Beach hopefully on release weekend.
it will def be here before that weekend...the usual spots will be selling before the 13th...

What are the usual spots that sell before the 13th?

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

:/... let it be known slim i got more style than u will ever have.. please lets not make this a battle over clothes cause u will lose on first site...

Yea Yea Yea....... Such Is Evident By The Big @ss Cuff You Put Into That "Buddy Lee" Denim You Have Posted In Your Avy
grin.gif

Naw, But On The Real Tho, I'm Willing To Bet I Got More In Fitted Caps Alone Than Your ENTIRE Wardrobe Cost You
wink.gif
.......... ISTAY Posting Fits In The WDYWT Thread So Feel Free To Share Some Of Your Payless x Target Combo's Should You Feel The Urge/Need To Have AVote
wink.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

nyc??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
really sir? get out your crib and do some work man, theres prob some sort of store that sells sneakers on every block
tired.gif
tired.gif
i was just trying to make it easier for me.... + im not trying to pay 280+tax
odds are no on in NYC is gonna go cheaper than that...

why dont you just use the +*** Sdubl been promoting,,,,
I found a spot. Spoke to the dude running it. He said they will be going for retail and available on the release date!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom