Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^Nice gif, it does not change the fact that the copper foamposite can wrinkle, forget crease!
What kind of attention would one get for sharing information? Now I know how the JB insiders feel

we know that can happen, its common on the medial side of the shoe towards the sole....

you never post anythin worthy, you recycle common knowledge .....then claim it as if you discovered it.....

So no one likes the penny for your thoughts T? That's the black T with the pennys on it right? IMO that's the best T I've seen for these sofar...the Nike T for these is [Sir Charles] Turrible [/Sir Charles] the Big L T is alright, but I'm not feeling the gold foil look to it.

oh well....I'll prob end up rockin a black Pro Club with mine and call it a day.

Originally Posted by ankles2008

im sorry but IMO that "worth every penny" shirt is straight dumb, that's some 8th grade type $#*.
Fixed. cause everyman is entitled to his own opinion, i also corrected your spelling cause that was 1st grade
wink.gif

This slowly turning into the Eggplant thread with people baggin on people fits and clothes. We talkin about the Foams right, not fits.

Nah, Chech a smaller local shop... If you don't know places around where you live get on the Regional forms and ask around... They are always more thanlikely to help out... Where you live????

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

nyc??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
really sir? get out your crib and do some work man, theres prob some sort of store that sells sneakers on every block
tired.gif
tired.gif
i was just trying to make it easier for me.... + im nottrying to pay 280+tax

nyc??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
really sir? get out your crib and do some work man, theres prob some sort of store that sells sneakers on every block
tired.gif
tired.gif
i was just trying to make it easier for me.... + im not trying to pay 280+tax
odds are no on in NYC is gonna go cheaper than that...

why dont you just use the +*** Sdubl been promoting,,,,

nyc??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
i was just trying to make it easier for me.... + im not trying to pay 280+tax
odds are no on in NYC is gonna go cheaper than that...

why dont you just use the +*** Sdubl been promoting,,,,

Sneaker st raise price to 270.00 should have cop when they were cheaper like me and friend did
wink.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

smurf can you post pics of the t shirt
nerd.gif

Here u go shirt is a large and crew is Xl very nice
pimp.gif
2jebmsm.jpg
316nuav.jpg

good looks on the product code smurfdavid just ordered my worth every penny shirt and will probably cop the other next thursday. smurfdavid do you know if theywill have some short sleeve tees coming soon in this color? cuz i definitely wanna rock the foams in the summertime

OK fellas here's the deal on sneaker_st....just got an email from him. Deal is 270 shipped, but...

www_sneaker_st wrote:
if any NTers donate $5 to soles4souls via text, they can get the copper foams for 230 shipped. This will be the only way. The $5 will be charged to your cell phone bill. Proceeds will go towards earthquake relief to those in Haiti.

Its real easy

* Just text SHOES to 20222
* http://tweetphoto.com/8794767 pic courtesy of @premiumpete from premium laces NY

Im not going to ask for proof... if ppl lie about something like that, its on them. Just have them tell me they donated $5 and ill set up a private auction. No questions asked.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

smurf can you post pics of the t shirt
nerd.gif

Here u go shirt is a large and crew is Xl very nice
pimp.gif
2jebmsm.jpg
316nuav.jpg

good looks on the product code smurfdavid just ordered my worth every penny shirt and will probably cop the other next thursday. smurfdavid do you know if they will have some short sleeve tees coming soon in this color? cuz i definitely wanna rock the foams in the summertime

As far as right now only the shirt and crew are coming with the copper foams but if i find more are coming out i will post
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom