Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by capfive

Yeah so apparently Sneakerst has halted private auctions on the account of people requesting them to lockdown pairs but then taking their sweet time paying.
What part of the game is that?

Thats the part of the game where you cant do nothing for a NikeTalker that you dont know personally...
They all want something for nothing or for cost... Most of them forget or think that you as a seller will stomach Paypal fees, Ebay fees, and of yeah shipping is free right? SMH....

aint that the truth i gotta agree with jay

It seems like everybody is coppin there pairs pretty easily
Are these not limited to areas outside of he DMV, BMore & NY???
Or are these just like the Eggplants

man ya'll can find a lot of graphic tees at urbanoutfitters, gap ect that go with these shoes... imo them nike shirts arent worth the money... that blackwill fade and i didnt know dudes still wore sweatshirts like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

just got both worth every penny shirt and crew from nike
pimp.gif

I knew I forgot to do something the other day, could you be kind enough to post the skus again? Also how much did it come out to after shipping and taxes?

nvm: searched for it.

For both it came out to $94.16 with free shipping

In the pic you posted that 1cent symbol is sewed on right?..if so
pimp.gif

NIKETOWN LA Has the Crew Neck Sweatshirts in Stock they Run Pretty True to size. I copped an XL. Yah the 1 Cent logo is stitched on, and the quality feelsgreat.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

NIKETOWN LA Has the Crew Neck Sweatshirts in Stock they Run Pretty True to size. I copped an XL. Yah the 1 Cent logo is stitched on, and the quality feels great.

Cool, I thought it looked like it.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

just got both worth every penny shirt and crew from nike
pimp.gif

I knew I forgot to do something the other day, could you be kind enough to post the skus again? Also how much did it come out to after shipping and taxes?

nvm: searched for it.

For both it came out to $94.16 with free shipping

In the pic you posted that 1cent symbol is sewed on right?..if so
pimp.gif

Yes it is very nice quality
pimp.gif

That shirt might be wack to you guys but i'mma make that $&@* look good. To each his own. If it had a swoosh dudes would be on it. LOL

How does the crew fit lengthwise? In some of the pics it looks a lil short.

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

man ya'll can find a lot of graphic tees at urbanoutfitters, gap ect that go with these shoes... imo them nike shirts arent worth the money... that black will fade and i didnt know dudes still wore sweatshirts like that
laugh.gif
you didnt know people wore crews?? are you crazy in cali thats all people rock is crews
indifferent.gif
and i like the quality of nike tees
eyes.gif

It fits pretty true to size Im 5'10 220 lbs and XL fit me perfect. not too big not too long. It fits like a one of those Polo Crew sweatshirts.

Thanks Smurf...looks like I'll be passing then
ohwell.gif
I'm kinda tall and like my Ts/crews/hoodies to be a lil long...not tall T status but not mid driftstatus either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

man ya'll can find a lot of graphic tees at urbanoutfitters, gap ect that go with these shoes... imo them nike shirts arent worth the money... that black will fade and i didnt know dudes still wore sweatshirts like that
laugh.gif

You Come Off As DUMBER And DUMBER With Every Post You Make
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Thanks Smurf...looks like I'll be passing then
ohwell.gif
I'm kinda tall and like my Ts/crews/hoodies to be a lil long...not tall T status but not mid drift status either
laugh.gif

yeah with length being short looks like i wont be putting in dryer
laugh.gif

I seen the coppers foamposite, and the material has a wrinkle in it, similar 2 the wrinkles in someones hand's palm

zips up Ether suit*

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^Nice gif, it does not change the fact that the copper foamposite can wrinkle, forget crease!
What kind of attention would one get for sharing information? Now I know how the JB insiders feel
we know that can happen, its common on the medial side of the shoe towards the sole....
you never post anythin worthy, you recycle common knowledge .....then claim it as if you discovered it.....
if it was common knowledge iss would not exist
laugh.gif

Aside from this, I hate getting my post count up from bickering with WR3 offspring, so please accept this edit
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom