Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

coppers will be as available as eggplants were. whatever mom&pops, footlockers, footactions,etc. had eggplants,they will also have these. i wouldn't besurprised if these are more available due to the fact everyone is a foamhead now.
grin.gif

nike isn't stupid,foam + ice sole= sell out regardless of the colorway (nike please don't make any random colorway now)

as far as coppers go...nothing will touch royals,eggplants in 2nd, n all blacks are third. yes,i will take all black foams over coppers.
one pair of coppers is all i need.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

nice FIT 23kidd... BTW def not country or a bamma so please stop

A guy saying I like your outfit is cool? Then breaking it down to I like your fit? I guess I'm cut from a different cloth, sounds gay and country to me,but do you. Kid Cudi also thinks wearing a dress looked cool and guys wear womens jeans.

most footactions usually do but it depends on where u live. i can tell u for a fact that footactions in NC will have little if any pairs. i only know onefootaction that got the eggplants and they had 10 pairs ttl... but if u live b/w VA and NY u should see them... i'd honestly just call around to see justto be on the safe side

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by allhiphop90

Can anyone help me get my hands on a size 6?
size 6.5 is the smallest they make. should be around DMV like the royal 1/2 cents were.
maybe the dude who got ur 1/2s could get ur coppers?
nerd.gif
you sure? i seen size 6 in purple foams and 1/2 cents.... why would they stop now
nerd.gif
ur right. i forgot about the eggplants being out in a size 6 but they were not as available as a 6.5.
i remember the eggplant thread only having like 1 - 2 people showing a 6 but i was able to find 6.5s around bmore.

as for the 1/2 cents, the smallest i ever found was a 6.5... im not saying that size wasnt produced but im sure inever saw that size around.

edit: im completely wrong... i forgot about finding the royal 1/2s in a 6 last yr lol

i got the blue and the silver half cents in a 6, i hope i can find these coppers in a 6 or 6.5!

Smurf- What Kinda Shipping Did You Go With On Your Crew And Tee?............ Tracking Mine, It Says It Won't Be Here Untill Tuesday
grin.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Smurf- What Kinda Shipping Did You Go With On Your Crew And Tee?............ Tracking Mine, It Says It Won't Be Here Untill Tuesday
grin.gif

I did ground shipping it took 2 days to receive them

Originally Posted by youngcurse

so are the eggplants re-releasing when the coppers drop.

someone said that on the other site...but I doubt that happens. It would have been confirmed already and pics would be posted.

With all the hype surrounding the coppers u might be able to snatch a pair eggplants for under 3 around release time. Just gotta find the right seller.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

With all the hype surrounding the coppers u might be able to snatch a pair eggplants for under 3 around release time. Just gotta find the right seller.

finding eggplants for under 3 seems pretty easy already

all the eggplants i seen were over $300. Havent really been lookin just saw a few figured that was the going rate.

Just saw these and laughed.......
roll.gif

a9c36e1f499a7b882c6b0a2592034563ab43005e.jpg

Originally Posted by pay jape

There are numerous Eggplants in the Buy/Sell for under $300

all the eggplants i seen were over $300. Havent really been lookin just saw a few figured that was the going rate.

Just saw these and laughed.......
roll.gif

a9c36e1f499a7b882c6b0a2592034563ab43005e.jpg
they sell these round my way.... smh

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by pay jape

There are numerous Eggplants in the Buy/Sell for under $300
hah i said they can be found for less than 300 and dudes got offended
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom