Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by air max 87

i got word that a couple of managers..... and from nike CSR......

i unloaded the 3 extra pairs....
stateside?
interesting...
but my take is this:
dude that posted the sku/info is in scotland... and it was a HoH release info thing so im thinking they releasing over there as an international HoH restockdeal not a global rerelease

shirts_10.jpg
shirts_11.jpg

Taken from Major

eek.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by air max 87

i got word that a couple of managers..... and from nike CSR......

i unloaded the 3 extra pairs....
stateside?
interesting...
but my take is this:
dude that posted the sku/info is in scotland... and it was a HoH release info thing so im thinking they releasing over there as an international HoH restock deal not a global rerelease

very interesting..

Yall Dudes Who Sold Your Eggplants Must've Been LUNCHIN'!
eek.gif

I Took This Photo After Unboxing My First Pair And It Was A WRAP For Me
pimp.gif

.......... Still Got 2 Stashed Up In The DS Closet AKA "The Freezer" And Third Pair I Wear LITERALLY Every Week

Man I had 4 pairs at one point ..... What the @&$% was I thinkin? I always do that #%^* man. Not this time NT.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Exactly.....dudes actin like we all go to the same highschool and #%^<. Man I'm 28 an live in Ohio. I guarantee I won't see one person with these shoes an the crew on. Unless I run into MemphisFinest somewhere. NO sneakerheads in Ohio but that's more for me and others if u know where to go.

there are sneakerheads in ohio ME
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

yesir
wink.gif
bought em from sneaker_st as a matta fact...kept mine unlike most dudes apparently
laugh.gif

smh.gif
not funny bro.... still dont know $@+ I was thinkin

its not funny but.............................. i kept both of mine. lol

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Man I had 4 pairs at one point ..... What the @&$% was I thinkin? I always do that #%^* man. Not this time NT.
swerv u a funny dude... i always hear ur stories about how u sold ur kicks... sounds like beast mode
laugh.gif

but seriously, get another pair of eggplants
pimp.gif

Coming back to NY mañana.... Looking to cop the coppers on Tuesday after work where can I go ??? Help a retired shoehead out???

do you guys think these will be up on NDC?? im not sure if i have time to go to a local store...

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

do you guys think these will be up on NDC?? im not sure if i have time to go to a local store...
yes but they get ate up with the quickness tho... u slip for 10 minutes and u will probably miss out.
eggplants dropped during east coast lunch break hr last yr and dudes got back to work and were salty... all sold out.
i hear the royals sold out quick too but i could be wrong.

no newsletter....just gotta get lucky lol.

I remember checking my phone from work and dudes were either maaad tired and happy, or at work and maaad salty they missed out
laugh.gif

i also regret selling my eggplants.. it wouldbe great news if theywould have restock.

just seeing them on everyone feet made them less applealing to me..

thats just me

Back
Top Bottom