Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

most footactions usually do but it depends on where u live. i can tell u for a fact that footactions in NC will have little if any pairs. i only know one footaction that got the eggplants and they had 10 pairs ttl... but if u live b/w VA and NY u should see them... i'd honestly just call around to see just to be on the safe side
What @ in NC?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by youngcurse

so are the eggplants re-releasing when the coppers drop.

someone said that on the other site...but I doubt that happens. It would have been confirmed already and pics would be posted.
NO this is not true

Finishline actually sold the Purples online if memory serves me right, but very small quantities.

Finishline actually sold the Purples online if memory serves me right.
yup they were online but sold out with the quickness.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

From another thread.

egwapw.png

Via: http://www.kenlu.net/forum/headline-20100116-K-PALS-2010-01_47557.html

those are some badass superstars

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by youngcurse

so are the eggplants re-releasing when the coppers drop.

someone said that on the other site...but I doubt that happens. It would have been confirmed already and pics would be posted.
NO this is not true

one of my dudes higher up said this, another person also said, i wonder...

A NTer said that eggplants were on the release sheet for HOH London. It was posted earlier in this thread but hasn't been confirmed really.

yesir
wink.gif
bought em from sneaker_st as a matta fact...kept mine unlike most dudes apparently
laugh.gif

lol i could of sworn someone posted that link already thats what made my own confirmation of the eggplants releasing but seriously i have never seen onefoamposite or flightposite on any ftl online website which is weird imo

Back
Top Bottom