Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by s dubl

My dude Fresh just likes to have kicks that next to no one else has....

lol. something like that... i liked those kryptonates skyposite.. and X MAS lebrons.. but after seeing some people from around my way with them on and

seeing them in every foot locker and foot action, it takes away some appeal from the shoe.. its not that i dont like having kix likes no one else has, it just annoying

seeing everyone with the same shoe you have on and them sitting in the store that makes it less appealing

i used to be the same way...i understand preference but you kno just as well as i do hoh isn't as exclusive as it used to be a couple yrs ago...honestly its just another footlocker nowadays...nothing special at all about it...wanna be exclusive? i don't like wearing the same joints everyone else has so i will rock my joints when everyone elses are burnt to a crisp...

you have a point.. it has changed.

lol. something like that... i liked those kryptonates skyposite.. and X MAS lebrons.. but after seeing some people from around my way with them on and

seeing them in every foot locker and foot action, it takes away some appeal from the shoe.. its not that i dont like having kix likes no one else has, it just annoying

seeing everyone with the same shoe you have on and them sitting in the store that makes it less appealing
i see what you mean

but i can't agree with you until a HOH opens up in the Bay Area.

im excited, re release of the eggplants.. they should of just made them pr's with the clear bottom, that would of been hot.... if they gonna drop the eggplants again they should change them up a little bit

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i see what you mean

but i can't agree with you until a HOH opens up in the Bay Area.

smh.gif
smh.gif
at these HoH collectors.....

i BUY a shoe because i like it. not because its limited.
i FLIP a shoe because its limited and keep one if i like it
smile.gif

ive heard someone mention the coppers wrinkle and arent made from the same materials as royals or eggs. has anyone else heard this as well?

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

ive heard someone mention the coppers wrinkle and arent made from the same materials as royals or eggs. has anyone else heard this as well?
not true... that someone has been going around all the threads defaming all kicks or saying OG mold for all 2010 jordan releases.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i BUY a shoe because i like it. not because its limited.
i FLIP a shoe because its limited and keep one if i like it
smile.gif

i do the same
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

just hate the HoH mentality....

Back
Top Bottom