Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

WOW my love for these keeps growing with every new pic
pimp.gif

So Eggplants dropping again ??? Thats some funny shhhhh it.

Ill be copping Coppers and ..... since the dropping agian. Ill cop another pair of Eggplants on disco.

^^^ I think... in the past Foams weren't so hyped....

NOW the lil lame beast are out and will try to buy them up and rape others like they are some Royal joints.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

ughh can't wait to get my pair.

I can't wait for my pair too! The bay area is gonna be going crazy for these!

i hope not. i don't need any lames trying to beast these

Co sign, I doubt their that many foam heads in the bay. Most peep out here ain't feeling em.

Anyone near a HOH would be a HOH collector. I realize that #%^* so I don't hate. That's what NT is for ..... I guess. SOME cats will hook it up nice.

I can't wait to wear these joints. Pics back there were dope

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Taken from another forum....

2v75y.png

a31m9y.png

great looking shoe!

Great looking pix but.....Is that automobile oil they are standing in? That must OBLITERATE the life of the clear soles on these....Lol what am Isaying...these shoes are ment to be rocked till the soles start pissin! I love how nike keeps foamposite retro quality always in upper tiers.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

ninjahood wrote:

so wavy wrote:

ninjahood was lyin am guessin

i wasn't lyin....my friend bought 4 pairs from a spot in da bronx, has a pair for me for retail, da rest he's smackin dudes for 300+

and he wont tell me da spot cuz he know imma NTer and im liable to blow it up
laugh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

There are only a handful of spots in the BX that would have the coppers, besides footaction on 3rd and dr jays.

my boy has em on his icon on aim, just to tease ninjas
smh.gif

Fordham road has em for 400

Dr jays is your best bet for peeple in the bx unless you know someone who can hook you up The royal and the eggplants was a easy pickup at Dr jays you just have to talk to a manger at one of those stores and ask them when there shipment coming in

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Dr jays is your best bet for peeple in the bx unless you know someone who can hook you up the royal and the eggplants was a easy pick up you just have to talk to a manger at one of those stores and ask them Y
if you're gonna do that, go to dr jays asap and put them on reserve

the eggplants are showing up online RMKstore, promo shoes all have them for crazy prices

and the pics at the top of the page of the eggplants are from JAY, if u were in the 1st space jam thread u know who im talking about

Uh oh....here we go again on the skinny jeans w/ foams
laugh.gif
you guys remember dude that posted himself in the Purp thread with skinnys and a moncler
laugh.gif
goodtimes.

I'm really hoping eggplant don't rerelease too close to the coppers. I'm definitely not trying to miss out on the coppers and I really don'twanna miss out the eggplants again.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Uh oh....here we go again on the skinny jeans w/ foams
laugh.gif
you guys remember dude that posted himself in the Purp thread with skinnys and a moncler
laugh.gif
good times.
that was comedy..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that whole purple foam thread was comedy, salty dudes, skinny jeans....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

does anyone know if the coppers will hit dr jays are jimmyjazz websites
slight possibility, even the space jams hit but sold out within minutes.

Back
Top Bottom