wait wait wait... hold the $%$! up...

they droppin the EGGPLANTS again?

when.... where.... I NEED INFO...

COPPERS PLUS EGGPLANTS EQUALS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

how old is that pic really?
smh.gif

crude photos of my fitted...excuse the horrid sk quality, yall get the drift tho....luckily i got my hands on hoh royals last yr off the bay...doesnt really matter tho i probably wont scoop another pair of purp foams especially since i haven't worn my pair yet...

14qohh.jpg

2d6sll5.jpg

That goliath fitted is clean and classic. I'm sure they are gonna have a tee or hoody to rock with the coppers

Originally Posted by s dubl

Uh oh....here we go again on the skinny jeans w/ foams
laugh.gif
you guys remember dude that posted himself in the Purp thread with skinnys and a moncler
laugh.gif
good times.

roll.gif
... yea that stirred up some controversy

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

If these %%%% drop in Dr. Jays......
3 pairs copped is a definite

the purp foams dropped there last yr so i think you are good...

i highly doubt Goliath will make a new hoody or crew for the coppers...you may find something from the past to rock with it...but time will telll

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
at these HoH collectors.....

dont understand why people shake their head for.. b4, the whole HOH store came out, i dont rememeber hearing hate for specail people getting the limitedlebrons. b4 HOH came i didn't see/hear any hate for people getting lebron dunkman 2 - 4's. oiler lebrons 3's all star lebrons, PE lebrons etc youcatch my drift. people that acqiured these sneakers got nothing but love. and when some people have a chance of getting sneakers like those.. they receivenothing but hate.. SMH

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

smh.gif
smh.gif
dont understand why people shake their head for.. b4, the whole HOH store came out, i dont rememeber hearing hate for specail people getting the limited lebrons. b4 HOH came i didn't see/hear any hate for people getting lebron dunkman 2 - 4's. oiler lebrons 3's all star lebrons, PE lebrons etc you catch my drift. people that acqiured these sneakers got nothing but love. and when some people have a chance of getting sneakers like those.. they receive nothing but hate.. SMH
its just because HoH sneakers are harder to get and people that LOVE foamposites got the shaft when the pearls dropped.
I personally had to drop like 350 for a pair when the next man paid 200. so wishing a HoH release on the foams means the majority of dudes in the thread willmiss out. that aint foam fam love... thats just selfish
frown.gif

Just recieved my worth every penny tee from nike and it is worth every penny pure fire cant wait for the coppers to come in. dont know if the other nike shirtthat was posted was crushed up but its really a nice quality tee, it has the copper penny symbol on the left shoulder and two small nike shoe boxes on theright shoulder.

Originally Posted by bigj505

smh.gif
smh.gif
dont understand why people shake their head for.. b4, the whole HOH store came out, i dont rememeber hearing hate for specail people getting the limited lebrons. b4 HOH came i didn't see/hear any hate for people getting lebron dunkman 2 - 4's. oiler lebrons 3's all star lebrons, PE lebrons etc you catch my drift. people that acqiured these sneakers got nothing but love. and when some people have a chance of getting sneakers like those.. they receive nothing but hate.. SMH
its just because HoH sneakers are harder to get and people that LOVE foamposites got the shaft when the pearls dropped.
I personally had to drop like 350 for a pair when the next man paid 200. so wishing a HoH release on the foams means the majority of dudes in the thread will miss out. that aint foam fam love... thats just selfish
frown.gif

I totally understand and agree with you, but where is the hate for people that got those lebrons and PE's back in the day?

I totally understand and agree with you, but where is the hate for people that got those lebrons and PE's back in the day?
i hate them too
roll.gif

^^Agreed!!

In europe these are HOH only which means that theres only going to be probably 5-10 pairs of my size out there......cant see anyone going balls out getting atonne of these when they havent released in europe in god knows how long.......so these are fraught times!!!! If they were a normal footlocker release, itwould be plain sailing and i would be wondering 'how many' not 'will i get'......

Its stuff like this that attracts the hate.......

Originally Posted by bigj505

i hate them too
roll.gif

Yep, I have a lot of hate

Talked to a Nike rep and the Eggplant is slated for a March release in the US, but no exact date was given. Same type of release as the coppers. Nike is notalways trustworthy but take it for what it is.

^^ heard that also from a JB Intern i met last week gonna be hard recouping from Motorsports IV's and Coppers in Feb, but i'll be ready for March

Someone start an egg thread already this one goin in 8 diff directions. Eggs kinda over shadow these now ..... with good reason.

Back
Top Bottom