Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I'm not sure i entirely agree with that, the coppers are an outstanding colourway in their own right

And whilst it will be nice to pick up the eggplants, i am still excited by the coppers

14qohh.jpg

LOL...Hayes fitted in the back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....haven't been to Goliath in a minute....where u been athomie?

Once again 125th in harlem will be a zoo come release day. For those that plan to stand in line, I hope that HOH gets their shipment the day of and not the dayafter like they did with the eggplants. 200+ people on line for a total of damn near 48 hrs.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ everybody NOW saying that eggplants >>> coppers

these are the same cats that sold em when they first came out/said coppers were better earlier in this same thread

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

LOL...Hayes fitted in the back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....haven't been to Goliath in a minute....where u been at homie?
pimp.gif
you already kno my dude...gottarep till the end...i been gettin myself ready for the grind again coming up in another week or so...i hit u back bout them thangs...if anything hit me up lateron tonite so we can touch base...its been a minute and you missed out Sat. Nite tho my dude...i will tell you about that crazy evening
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

D good question

Good looking cause everyone talking bout the eggplant but dont know how available they gonna be i wouldnt mind having another pair

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif

these are the same cats that sold em when they first came out/said coppers were better earlier in this same thread

I have a feeling u talkin to me. I said the coppers would be easier to match and I wasn't into wearing purple that's why I sold em. Get ur #%^*straight bruh. Both are fire and I will have both ......... again. Just gonna wear grey or black #%^* etc. with em. If u weren't talkin to me my bad.

Originally Posted by Flightposite

I'm sure bdis is happy.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]you damn right I am I just told s dubllast week that i was finally gonna give in and pay rape prices for them now I don't have to ...sweet jesus[/color]
eek.gif

banana.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif

I have a feeling u talkin to me. I said the coppers would be easier to match and I wasn't into wearing purple that's why I sold em. Get ur #%^* straight bruh. Both are fire and I will have both ......... again. Just gonna wear grey or black #%^* etc. with em. If u weren't talkin to me my bad.

check this out doggie....

i said EVERYBODY (meaning more than one person). if you thought i was talkin bout you then you must be one of them. im just sayin though

lets just keep the eggplant disscussion out of here and focus on these coppers please

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
at these HoH collectors.....
dont understand why people shake their head for.. b4, the whole HOH store came out, i dont rememeber hearing hate for specail people getting the limited lebrons. b4 HOH came i didn't see/hear any hate for people getting lebron dunkman 2 - 4's. oiler lebrons 3's all star lebrons, PE lebrons etc you catch my drift. people that acqiured these sneakers got nothing but love. and when some people have a chance of getting sneakers like those.. they receive nothing but hate.. SMH
its just because HoH sneakers are harder to get and people that LOVE foamposites got the shaft when the pearls dropped.
I personally had to drop like 350 for a pair when the next man paid 200. so wishing a HoH release on the foams means the majority of dudes in the thread will miss out. that aint foam fam love... thats just selfish
frown.gif

I totally understand and agree with you, but where is the hate for people that got those lebrons and PE's back in the day?
Because you had to work to get a connect for those exclusives. Now that HoH is out, everyone is now a sneaker connoisseur and it takes away fromwhat you had to do to acquire very limited shoes.

Back
Top Bottom