Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Haven't gotten an e-mail yet regarding cancelling nor confirmation of shipping date. Kinda worried
frown.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You guys amuse me!! really!! you guys make me forget my problems!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw "******ed", slapping my self, saw a cat, saw a lot of smileys, no connections, seriously though where do you guys come up with this stuff??
Do you know a "manghuhula" or fortune teller!
laugh.gif
but thanks for the concern or not, your opinions learned a lot, and got to know some of my fellow NTers
Lots of Assumptions Made Though

Question for evrybody who trashed my purchase? What makes you think I regret buying $330 shoes?
Was it stupid? Yes, of course it was stupid? But no regrets.....
Reason why I bought it from osneakers (a.k.a nosneakers) just took a gamble with them.. tried sneakerst but they've stopped

I think a lot of dudes just thought that you jumped out the window and landed on a spike fence @%@ first for the price that you paid. even if sneaker_stdidn't have them, solezprogression's site has them for $240. I don't think ur purchased was trashed......ok, it was.
laugh.gif
Between the price you paid and the polaroid pics you took, it made it a veryfunny day on NT. You'll never be forgotten.
roll.gif

Quick update from sneaker_st fellas...nothing too imporant though.

sneaker_st wrote:
ive been told its anyday now so once I find out, Ill be mass emailing everyone thats bought and they will know too

Remember in the auction it says they'll ship late Jan, early Feb.

i wonder what size did everyone get ? i got a 12 ... and are you taking about paypal confirmation when you say shipping info ? how can you get ship info if they are being shipped in late febuary

Originally Posted by s dubl

sneaker_st wrote:
ive been told its anyday now so once I find out, Ill be mass emailing everyone thats bought and they will know too

coo cant wait! gonna be wearing these right when i get em

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by solezprogression

On another note, I don't understand why it is so hard for some of these preorder sites to regulate their inventory so that they don't oversell... It's super easy on my website.
i see what you did there
nerd.gif
i see it 2
laugh.gif

Lol. I'm not even trying to pub for my site (I'm all sold out anyway except for one 8.5)... I'm just sayin...

These have already been and gone at House Of Hoops London. Heated I missed out on a US10... All they had left yesterday were 8.5 and 11...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

These have already been and gone at House Of Hoops London. Heated I missed out on a US10... All they had left yesterday were 8.5 and 11...
coppers? wow... i hope thadoogal didnt miss out if they dropped in the UK too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

sneaker_st wrote:

thats wassup! cant wait
smokin.gif

no disrespect fellas, but dont put all your trust into these websites......

theres gonna be ALOT of salty folks....

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

coppers? wow... i hope thadoogal didnt miss out if they dropped in the UK too
nerd.gif
If he's not 8.5 or 11 he already has...

man this thread jumped

Hope everybody that pre-ordered gets their shoes.

I would of done the same but I really want to see these shoes in person before I cop.

Originally Posted by novaflight

man this thread jumped

Hope everybody that pre-ordered gets their shoes.

I would of done the same but I really want to see these shoes in person before I cop.
cosign

Originally Posted by air max 87

no disrespect fellas, but dont put all your trust into these websites......

theres gonna be ALOT of salty folks....
im sayen just wait, get to know your small spots call around these will be had for most people that try to get them on RD before i would say 3pm well around my way.

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

has anyone cop the shirt from citysole yet.
if so what was the total?
I bought it from them on ebay because it was $32 shipped, before bing cashback and ebay bucks.  So then it was about $30... Its $36 shipped on their site.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

has anyone cop the shirt from citysole yet.
if so what was the total?
I bought it from them on ebay because it was $32 shipped, before bing cashback and ebay bucks.  So then it was about $30... Its $36 shipped on their site.
ill wait. thanks tho

Back
Top Bottom