Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Is it me or did shoetrends.com remove the copper foams completely from the site?

and did anyone else get their order canceled?

I scooped 2 9.5s for me then ordered 2 15s for my boy that wasnt near a cpu.
the 9.5s are still good but the 15s got refunded like an hr after i got the Feb 22 shipping email.

i got the order confirmation and the paypal confirmation but no money has been taken out my account....
I emailed Ron around noon or so and haven't gotten a response or a cancellation

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by s dubl

Quick update from sneaker_st fellas...nothing too imporant though.

sneaker_st wrote:
ive been told its anyday now so once I find out, Ill be mass emailing everyone thats bought and they will know too

Remember in the auction it says they'll ship late Jan, early Feb.

thats wassup! cant wait
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait. I'll be a happy man for Valentine's Day
laugh.gif

One thing you can count on is if u sleep on these they'll drop again next year. They re-stocked the Royal 1/2s a 2nd time now they droppin eggs again I kinda like this strategy both sides win IMO. I'll take fresh coppers to start 2011
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

One thing you can count on is if u sleep on these they'll drop again next year. They re-stocked the Royal 1/2s a 2nd time now they droppin eggs again I kinda like this strategy both sides win IMO. I'll take fresh coppers to start 2011
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good luck with that mentality... quick everyone give me your spacejams for cheap cause next year they droppin...

smile.gif
again 0 sources... all speculation.

u forget that the royal 1/2 cents only "restocked" on ndc a few months later. and that they stocked the sizes that were not originally posted near release. release only had like a 9 and a 10 size set up (i think those were the sizes up).
the "restock" had all the sizes except for the 2 previously stocked sizes.

and the eggs have been shown to be a new production not a restock.

pure speculation and nonsense.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by s dubl

Quick update from sneaker_st fellas...nothing too imporant though.

sneaker_st wrote:
ive been told its anyday now so once I find out, Ill be mass emailing everyone thats bought and they will know too

Remember in the auction it says they'll ship late Jan, early Feb.

thats wassup! cant wait
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait. I'll be a happy man for Valentine's Day
laugh.gif

I'm guessing Sneaker st will have the eggplants and pearl's right??

i plan on ordering from him again

It's my opinion on releases as of late. If they did it for eggs why not coppers. It's common sense to think it's possible. Relax .... Wow do u know the future ?

It's speculation for you to speculate that they won't drop again....LOL.... it was an idea an opinion. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
smile.gif

It's speculation for you to speculate that they won't drop again....LOL.... it was an idea an opinion. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
smile.gif
feelings hurt? hah... ur hopes and dreams do nothing for my feelings... im just thinking u a beast and be going into beast mode HARD

By saying these might drop again in the future? LoL. Maybe some dudes can't cop cause they money tight or have to get they're chick a gift for valentines day instead. What's wrong with thinkin they might get a second chance like dudes that missed the eggs. You need to chill with all that negative frustration aimed at nothing. LOL I thought u was bigger than that.

By saying these might drop again in the future? LoL. Maybe some dudes can't cop cause they money tight or have to get they're chick a gift for valentines day instead. What's wrong with thinkin they might get a second chance like dudes that missed the eggs. You need to chill with all that negative frustration aimed at nothing. LOL I thought u was bigger than that.
no negative frustration at all...
but u just be throwing stuff out there like u knowledgeable when you arent. like how u telling dudes they were gonna be cool on the shoetrends order if they ordered within 45 min and now u trying to make dudes feel better if they miss out for valentines day.
sounds like u trying to be a father figure to grown men. giving pep talks and stuff.

and i apologize if u think im coming at u because its not my intent. im just reacting to the simple posts u r making. nothing more. nothing less.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your also puttin out misinformation cause some dude that dont know betters gonna pass hoping for a restock...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bigj505 wrote:

now u trying to make dudes feel better if they miss out for valentines day.

I'm supposed to apologize for that
roll.gif
. I come to NT to get info from people who have it or give help or get it when needed. Not to sell shoes or get my post count up or get my ego boost for the day. You act like NT is all 100% fact all the time. 51% of NT is speculation. All cause i said these might drop again. An if a mod said it you'd be sittin on your hands agreeing. LOL Dudes is up late as hell just bored....huh?
laugh.gif

mod said it you'd be sittin on your hands agreeing
a mod wouldnt open his/her mouth unless he/she had a reliable source. ur directly misleading fellow niketalkers which is lame. simple as that.
and i dont need ur apology nor did i ask for one. u obviously didnt get what i was saying but it is what it is.
if eyes of hazel, solzeprogression, or any other REPUTABLE member dropped info, i would NOT doubt them.
but you just talking some BS... why would I NOT call u out on it?

Damn i missed out on all this online order stuff lol. Does anybody know any local spots in NYC that will have these on or before release day for retail or near it ($250 or less)? Please PM me if you have some knowledge, ive been searchin with no luck. I know HOH, dr jays 34th st, 21 mercer, training camp etc. will have them on release day but im looking for a store more on the low. Thanks for any help!

Originally Posted by bigj505

but u just be throwing stuff out there like u knowledgeable when you arent. like how u telling dudes they were gonna be cool on the shoetrends order if they ordered within 45 min and now u trying to make dudes feel better if they miss out for valentines day.
sounds like u trying to be a father figure to grown men. giving pep talks and stuff.

and i apologize if u think im coming at u because its not my intent. im just reacting to the simple posts u r making. nothing more. nothing less.

Holy @*!$, really how bad can your grammar be? "u just be" I forgot this is the internet and most of you kids think its cool not to be able to type a proper sentence. SO IZ BE COPPIN ME SOME HEAT lol 

smh.gif
its crazy how many nyc nters are really looking for info/handouts...im ashamed...
tired.gif
just go out and ask and look around, you'll be surprised what just a day's worth of effort can yield...there are soo many mom and pop shops in the city...gotta build those lines of communication...

^^^^ I did that last Saturday. Just one section of a borough and I have 6 stores. I'm talking door to door "you getting the foamposites?"

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Justhere4aday wrote:

Originally Posted by bigj505

Holy @*!$, really how bad can your grammar be? "u just be" I forgot this is the internet and most of you kids think its cool not to be able to type a proper sentence. SO IZ BE COPPIN ME SOME HEAT lol 

its NT who gives a damn about his grammar
eyes.gif

JFM....as of now snealer_st will not be getting the Purps. I'm not sure on the Pealrs.

Back
Top Bottom