Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

What shoe doesn't get dusty ?? If your shoes hit the ground when u walk then they gettin dusty. You act like Nike makin Dustposites.
laugh.gif

never heard of a dustproof shoe before...but i'm sure foamposites are the closest consider the ease of cleaning them.

my all blacks aren't dusty...are they?
nerd.gif
im guessing you switched the soles, which foamposite did you switch them from?

Originally Posted by kevineg6

sneaker_st, ship the damn shoes out already...I can't wait any longer for those copper =p
i feel ya homie
and i'm usually a patient person

Where has S dubl been lately? All this animosity toward sneaker st not shipping out and now they are both MIA? I guess they are both blazin' at a resort in the Caribbean right about now. 
pimp.gif

Before anyone flames me for what I said, IT WAS A JOKE.  I ordered 2x from him and I am also patiently waiting.

my mom/pop said monday....next week they should def be hitting for everyone.....What happened to those "spots" getting them in the Bronx?? anyone picked em up

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^ u know it, dude is gona have like 50 email asking about how many pairs he got....
125 130 sold
eek.gif
wow... all i can say is wow.

laugh.gif
Yea man if dude cant fulfill them orders... he gonna be like

phaahaa...Chappelle show was the ****
roll.gif
...I pre ordered from sneakerpreorder.com...Ayo solez do u kno when your goin to ship yet?
had to edit the count
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

my mom/pop said monday....next week they should def be hitting for everyone.....What happened to those "spots" getting them in the Bronx?? anyone picked em up
they said next week also

I'm still here...just haven't had free time at work to be checkin on this thread/postin.

Haven't heard anything new. I'd assume his shipment is runnin a lil late like most other spots.

I'll update as soon as I hear anything.

^^ man people need to stop posting negative comments about sneaker st we are hopeful he will come threw but dont start have people panic for nothing it not like he said was going to ship a day and not its says on auction late january or early february if yall fell that way u shouldnt have pre-order for keep worrying about it smh 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^^ man people need to stop posting negative comments about sneaker st we are hopeful he will come threw but dont start have people panic for nothing it not like he said was going to ship a day and not its says on auction late january or early february if yall fell that way u shouldnt have pre-order for keep worrying about it smh 
grin.gif

its all in fun i dont think anyone that posted was serious...

but it is something of note how many pairs he says he is receiving legit or not that is amazing 100+ pairs
eek.gif
and the fact that he only had 20 or so to start thats a bunch of pairs to get off a AO order especially because the limit to stores was 24 per door.

im tryen to be like dude when i grow up thats some serious cash to be made off releases like this
embarassed.gif

^ yeah their must be alot of them out there because theres another seller footwear depot who has sold 83 so far too

He told me at the beginning he was going to play it safe...he knew he was getting em, just not sure if hed get his complete order.

Once his order was confirmed..he put up what all he's getting.

When he does get em...I hope he earns some loyal customers!

Back
Top Bottom