Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

is it really worth getting on your grind to get an extra pair only to make 50 dollars, that aint worth the trouble... 300 aint asking to much.. people will pay if they missed out and got the money.. im all about paying retail though, thats me

yo i JUST got that penny crewneck from da mail......fire
smh.gif

im 6'1 and got a XL, i dunno what kinda chunky swag surfin cats is out there that need a 3xl, 4xl lolz

as far as fit review, its thinner then a champion super crew, but thicker then a longer sleeve t-shirt.

da penny logo is completely embroidered on and its a nice healthy size...nike BETTER make more of em in different colors,

PLEASE orlando, PLEASE NYK, PLEASE miami, PLEASE phx suns.

My dude you like 6'1 160...seriously?

Purplehazen I understand what you saying but I don't consider gettin an extra pair getting on my grind...now if you get 7+ pairs ok and even if you get that amount to move them for that extra 50-60, you gonna make back the cost of your pair and put some money in ya pocket...if you tryin to make some dough selling cop more pairs and lower your resell price...its about moving product quickly

Originally Posted by ninjahood

smh.gif

im 6'1 and got a XL, i dunno what kinda chunky swag surfin cats is out there that need a 3xl, 4xl lolz

as far as fit review, its thinner then a champion super crew, but thicker then a longer sleeve t-shirt.

da penny logo is completely embroidered on and its a nice healthy size...nike BETTER make more of em in different colors,

oooo a black and purple logo would have been fire for the plants
tired.gif
what could have been....

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

smh.gif

tired.gif
what could have been....

Shoot i'm bout to go out to the embroidery shop and make myself one. lol

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Purplehazen I understand what you saying but I don't consider gettin an extra pair getting on my grind...now if you get 7+ pairs ok and even if you get that amount to move them for that extra 50-60, you gonna make back the cost of your pair and put some money in ya pocket...if you tryin to make some dough selling cop more pairs and lower your resell price...its about moving product quickly
pretty much, dudes dont get it..... you get X amount of pairs and move it fairly quickly.... your gonna make $$$$
pimp.gif

i had 8 pairs of space jams to resell paid 175 and moved them at 320 a piece....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i had 15 + pairs of purple foams, paid 200 a pair.... got back 300 - 320 per pair....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

my pops is in Miami for the Super Bowl you think any spots will have them down there?
shoe gallery?
i heard they overcharge and kids camp, dont put him through that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lmao.. shoe gallery will prolly be 20-30 over retail. And yes you will have to arrive early. Camped for all 3 yeezys for a 6 days lol and obtained. But for foamposites may just have to arrive 4-5 hrs early

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

What's the deal w/ that penny crew? Where they got that?

Niketown. If you don't have the crew then you're inferior to the masses. To be an elitist, you should cop asap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

i had 8 pairs of space jams to resell paid 175 and moved them at 320 a piece....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damnnnnn homie, i asked u to sell me a pair(didn't ask for a hookup either) and u said u wasn't selling them. they were all for the "friends/connects"...
eyes.gif

not hating on the hustle, just saying....i would have bought a pair, needed them for a friend.
tired.gif

i work at a mom and pops store and we have two size 3xl in there if you're in the seattle area come pick them up..

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by bigj505

^ u know it, dude is gona have like 50 email asking about how many pairs he got....
125 sold
eek.gif
wow... all i can say is wow.

laugh.gif
Yea man if dude cant fulfill them orders... he gonna be like

phaahaa...Chappelle show was the ****
roll.gif
...I pre ordered from sneakerpreorder.com...Ayo solez do u kno when your goin to ship yet?

If orders font get fullfilled its gonna be osneaker.com all over again

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damnnnnn homie, i asked u to sell me a pair(didn't ask for a hookup either) and u said u wasn't selling them. they were all for the "friends/connects"...
eyes.gif

not hating on the hustle, just saying....i would have bought a pair, needed them for a friend.
tired.gif
the pairs i posted at $122 were for friends/connects, a week later i got a call from a boy sayin if i wanted Spacejams
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by siirkus

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

tired.gif
the pairs i posted at $122 were for friends/connects, a week later i got a call from a boy sayin if i wanted Spacejams
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
so you got even more and i still didn't get a chance to buy a pair when u knew i was looking for 'em?
eyes.gif

keepin it 100%
dealing with people you never met online is a hassle within itself, you really shouldn't feel offended.

just charge it to the deadbeats that ruined it before you.

Finally HoH London got the re-up today and I got my US10! Best of luck to those in the States tryna get theirs!

damn $28780 is not bad if he ends up scamming everyone
pimp.gif
thats a come up...... sneaker_st (s dub) is probably getting a new whip or something........... idk. just saying

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

my pops is in Miami for the Super Bowl you think any spots will have them down there?

shoe gallery?

A few other spots will have these, I dont think SG is your best option  
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
so you got even more and i still didn't get a chance to buy a pair when u knew i was looking for 'em?
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

keepin it 100%
dealing with people you never met online is a hassle within itself, you really shouldn't feel offended.

just charge it to the deadbeats that ruined it before you.
that's real....and i'm not offended. BUT...he knows there was no issue to get his cash from me.

i waited for three days for his payment on a deal for a shoe that u can't even find in our size so easily, the least i would expect is a quick sale for some hyped gr release that's making him some profit.
laugh.gif

eff it....yes, i'm a bit salty
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
sorry, posted under my co-workers screename, yo mayhemgatz no disrespect you cool so i apologize, but you didnt see the amount of PMs i got when i posted those, so i really didnt go back thru my old PMs, then 99% of NTers are cheap deadbeats, i had one dude PM and asked to hold them for a week while he got the $$$ and he wasnt payin over retail, like really son? thats mad disrespectful
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

smh.gif

tired.gif
what could have been....

Shoot i'm bout to go out to the embroidery shop and make myself one. lol
i wonder if you can dye the copper logo purple
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom