Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^ he will with me 
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

These gotta be GR's
see thats what Im thinking.....they way sneaker st is slanging em.....I should be able to get these at roosevelt field mall..........
nerd.gif

s dub is there anyway I can cop from sneaker st beside ebay?

Ummm...I'm not sure. I've bought from him more than once not on ebay. Hit him up, he might do it to avoid fees?

He prob won't get back to you until monday though.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^^ man people need to stop posting negative comments about sneaker st we are hopeful he will come threw but dont start have people panic for nothing it not like he said was going to ship a day and not its says on auction late january or early february if yall fell that way u shouldnt have pre-order for keep worrying about it smh 
grin.gif

its all in fun i dont think anyone that posted was serious...

but it is something of note how many pairs he says he is receiving legit or not that is amazing 100+ pairs
eek.gif
and the fact that he only had 20 or so to start thats a bunch of pairs to get off a AO order especially because the limit to stores was 24 per door.

im tryen to be like dude when i grow up thats some serious cash to be made off releases like this
embarassed.gif
Yeah the question that puts doubt in people's minds is not WHEN or IF he's getting these because we are all sure he will, its just the amount of pairs he has sold already. Its definitely
eek.gif
. I'm not worried yet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

These gotta be GR's
see thats what Im thinking.....they way sneaker st is slanging em.....I should be able to get these at roosevelt field mall..........
nerd.gif

s dub is there anyway I can cop from sneaker st beside ebay?

they're a regional GR, son probably got a east coast nike account somewhere, cuz selling as many pairs as he did i don't see it any other way.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^^ man people need to stop posting negative comments about sneaker st we are hopeful he will come threw but dont start have people panic for nothing it not like he said was going to ship a day and not its says on auction late january or early february if yall fell that way u shouldnt have pre-order for keep worrying about it smh 
grin.gif

its all in fun i dont think anyone that posted was serious...

but it is something of note how many pairs he says he is receiving legit or not that is amazing 100+ pairs
eek.gif
and the fact that he only had 20 or so to start thats a bunch of pairs to get off a AO order especially because the limit to stores was 24 per door.

im tryen to be like dude when i grow up thats some serious cash to be made off releases like this
embarassed.gif
Yeah the question that puts doubt in people's minds is not WHEN or IF he's getting these because we are all sure he will, its just the amount of pairs he has sold already. Its definitely
eek.gif
. I'm not worried yet.
laugh.gif

Me either but I do hope he'll come thru I really want & need these, but all these ppl talking about how many pairs he's sold are making me go crazy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if everything goes accordingly these should hit about 325-375 dependin on size..... in about 1 week to 3 weeks....

125 pairs is possible, last year with purple eggplants me and some associates picked up 40 + pairs from one spot and he still had alot to go around.....

its been stated before, those copper penny sweaters go up to 4XL, you just gotta find the spots that ordered that size.....

these should start hittin next week....

Originally Posted by s dubl

He told me at the beginning he was going to play it safe...he knew he was getting em, just not sure if hed get his complete order.

Once his order was confirmed..he put up what all he's getting.

When he does get em...I hope he earns some loyal customers!

If everything goes smooth, I'll rock with sneaker_st from here on out. At 30, I can't be standing on a line a block long next to high school students rocking spandex denim talking about what happened at the jerkin' contest last week. The extra bread spent is worth it.

^ lol

i have noticed that dudes are more worried about getting that crew rather than getting the actual shoe so i might sell my crew to a friend cause im NOT trying to look like everybody else

nike need to make more clothes with copper on them. I'm guessing most people will be wearing all black with these or just mismatching it up. btw I need a 4x crew
nerd.gif

Jesus 4x that's like a comforter.. jajaja J.K

Anyone found any other matching clothing on any sites? I been looking on karma, but nothing has caught my eye.

Keep it up people.

Pay for my summer vacation with the fam.

SMH at commenting on dude's jeans.

Talking about his, but saying "Ty's fit like they supposed to."

Not all of us are 5'7, 140 lbs.  Some of us like our wallet print not to show.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by s dubl

He told me at the beginning he was going to play it safe...he knew he was getting em, just not sure if hed get his complete order.

Once his order was confirmed..he put up what all he's getting.

When he does get em...I hope he earns some loyal customers!

If everything goes smooth, I'll rock with sneaker_st from here on out. At 30, I can't be standing on a line a block long next to high school students rocking spandex denim talking about what happened at the jerkin' contest last week. The extra bread spent is worth it.
LOL. I'm 19 and I feel the same way after the SJ debacle.

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

^ lol

i have noticed that dudes are more worried about getting that crew rather than getting the actual shoe so i might sell my crew to a friend cause im NOT trying to look like everybody else
lol & you worrying about da next man..if u like it u like it.

my pops is in Miami for the Super Bowl you think any spots will have them down there?

shoe gallery?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by purplehazen

at least 300 bucks.
YO SAID 300 BUCKS RESELL IN A WEEK!!!!!
how about more like 260... sound about right

nah as crazy as people are going for these, i wont let them go for that price, if i had a few pair to sell 300 would be my asking price.. these kicks are gonna be a good item to sell or even trade for some heat.  dont smoke and drive bigj..lol

Back
Top Bottom