Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

to everybody who ordered from shoetrends, i hope they don't have a repeat of the silvers. where the shoes ships weeks after the RD
silver 1/2s? those were shipped on the 2nd ship date posted. nike pushed back the original release date so shoetrends had to do the same. shoetrends should be good come feb 22.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

1m5xl.png

2hh3iux.jpg

Damn it must be nice to be famous
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by got shoes

Is it me or does 99% of females hate this shoe. My girl says Foams are the worst shoes every made.
indifferent.gif

Yep my girls the same way. When I would go to put my eggs on she was always like "please don't wear those". I was like girl if u only knew ....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

these foam threads are always classic...nothing beats the original eggplant foam thread though.... too funny

Lmao tell me about it...i wasint even a member yet...i was lurkin the whole night until the 12 noon release

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

to everybody who ordered from shoetrends, i hope they don't have a repeat of the silvers. where the shoes ships weeks after the RD
silver 1/2s? those were shipped on the 2nd ship date posted. nike pushed back the original release date so shoetrends had to do the same. shoetrends should be good come feb 22.
Come on man, you keep saying that but aren't listening.  We got ours three weeks after they were put in stores.  I could have gotten them for $149 on ebay by the time mine were shipped.  Would you be cool with getting yours at St Patrick's Day when you thought you were going to get them Feb 1st?

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

1m5xl.png

2hh3iux.jpg

F-A-B-O had the matching crewneck too
pimp.gif

Believe it or not...this pic alone just got a bunch of other heads on the foam bang wagon

man why do yall tie yall shoes so tight??? your not about to play basketball loosen them up some let your feet breath lol

Originally Posted by jordan304

man why do yall tie yall shoes so tight??? your not about to play basketball loosen them up some let your feet breath lol

Maybe, because they want too, and you look sort of silly at 30(Fab's age) wearing your shoes untied or loose.

Why do you judge how other people choose to tie their shoes?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Maybe, because they want too, and you look sort of silly at 30(Fab's age) wearing your shoes untied or loose.

Why do you judge how other people choose to tie their shoes?

Why bash dude for the way he's wearin his kicks...choked or not...fabs prolly out gettin his johnson choke by some blonde chicks while ur on niketalk lol

if your shoes fits ur not going to be drangging your shoes when you walk and you can wear them howeva u want but damn why tie so tight i just thought u was bout to put a uniform on and play basketball or something and u didnt want to twist and ancle. and i wasnt saying have ur shoestrings hanging on the ground or anything i was just asking a question bro

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

this dude put up a flight club link
laugh.gif

zx1d7s.gif

aint no one talkin to you sir, dont you got somethin to camp out for?

nah bigj your right, well talkin about to differant markets, but i deal with the flightclub market, ebay is a buyers market
flightclub isn't true market value for sneakers though, way too inflated. ebay is strictly off da merit of da sneaker.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Is it me or does 99% of females hate this shoe. My girl says Foams are the worst shoes every made.
indifferent.gif
i get more of a "damn they cost 200?!" anytime a female inquires about da price...
laugh.gif
chicks think paying 130-140 for uggs is "doing it"

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

1m5xl.png

2hh3iux.jpg

F-A-B-O had the matching crewneck too
pimp.gif

Believe it or not...this pic alone just got a bunch of other heads on the foam bang wagon

thats just his brooklyn lateness creepin up...lolz

The way he has them lace is fine!

Plus some people don't like their shoes to snug! So it results in actually tying your shoe!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

zx1d7s.gif

nah bigj your right, well talkin about to differant markets, but i deal with the flightclub market, ebay is a buyers market
flightclub isn't true market value for sneakers though, way too inflated. ebay is strictly off da merit of da sneaker.
put take the 20% off the price and you have market value..... Ebay is too shifty to make fair market value.... with dudes shill bidding, gettin "steals" and so forth.....

roll.gif
@ the brooklyn  cheap shot... but soo true they still rockin ed hardy nd fakes for that matter
smh.gif

Originally Posted by so wavy

roll.gif
@ the brooklyn  cheap shot... but soo true they still rockin ed hardy nd fakes for that matter
smh.gif

every area has somethin wrong with style....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

zx1d7s.gif

you still put up a flight club link
roll.gif

thats like saying DMP VI's are worth $478 http://www.flightclubny.c...ny&c=aj&i=010356

lrn2value

Back
Top Bottom