Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

do a side by side comparison between these and the eggs...i wanna see if they really changed the mold or if it was just the early release pairs like i originally suspected

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

those coppers are such a tough f***in look.
agreed.... patiently waiting til tuesday to see if i can scoop early.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

FC sets the standards for resellers though. Of course ebay sets market price, but you also get steals and inflated price from there. The customer sets the price and FC seems to be doing just fine, meaning they have market for people willing to buy at their price. People are quick to say "oh that's fc price that's not market value", but fail to realize that is a market, just people with money and if you are a reseller and  you not getting the most you can your doing it wrong.
basically.
laugh at the FC links all you want... someone is buying them
laugh.gif

I don't think the foams tongue shoulld be out like that.
But, that's just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by SC415

I gotta agree, That's taking the tongue popping thing a lil' overboard.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

FC sets the standards for resellers though. Of course ebay sets market price, but you also get steals and inflated price from there. The customer sets the price and FC seems to be doing just fine, meaning they have market for people willing to buy at their price. People are quick to say "oh that's fc price that's not market value", but fail to realize that is a market, just people with money and if you are a reseller and  you not getting the most you can your doing it wrong.
basically.
laugh.gif
your paying EXTRA for convenience, but da argument of "someone buys em so it works" is pretty a null point considering people pay for

ALOT of things that they can actually do da footwork on and pay less.

flightclub is a tourist and novice sneaker collector spot, people who had more then a ounce in their brains know better then to go there.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

people who wear foamposites don't pop da tongue cuz frankly da tongue is a innersock and looks ******ed doing so...more people are incline to

let da back pulltab show then da front anyways.

For me....its a little hard to do...cause the tongue is so small anyways unless you want to denim stuff the hell outta your foams. Looks dope if you can pull it off...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

people who wear foamposites don't pop da tongue cuz frankly da tongue is a innersock and looks ******ed doing so...more people are incline to

let da back pulltab show then da front anyways.

I'ma go one step further....the whole skinny/slim jeans with Foams or 1/2 Cents looks backwards to me.

Foams & 1/2 Cents are "Hood Shoes" & you don't Skateboard P a "Hood Shoe.
laugh.gif

I wear fitted (not tight by any means) but when I rock my Foams I ususally go with some baggier jeans....it just looks better to me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I wear fitted (not tight by any means) but when I rock my Foams I ususally go with some baggier jeans....it just looks better to me.

imo, a pair of cargo shorts are a good look with these. the whole body of the shoe needs to be seen.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

basically.
laugh.gif
your paying EXTRA for convenience, but da argument of "someone buys em so it works" is pretty a null point considering people pay for

ALOT of things that they can actually do da footwork on and pay less.

flightclub is a tourist and novice sneaker collector spot, people who had more then a ounce in their brains know better then to go there.

doesnt matter, people do buy it, and it does set the value, at the end of the day its a dumb discussion cause you dudes aint never gonna get it cause your gonna knock it cause its "flightclub"
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

xilegacy - is correct in what hes sayin, he hit the nail on the head BUT of course no one else is gonna get it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

doesnt matter, people do buy it, and it does set the value, at the end of the day its a dumb discussion cause you dudes aint never gonna get it cause your gonna knock it cause its "flightclub"
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

xilegacy - is correct in what hes sayin, he hit the nail on the head BUT of course no one else is gonna get it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

raises hand.... I DO I DO
laugh.gif

why would i knock it "because its flightclub?" da heightz has had a flightclub like store for years your comrade thunder can attest to that ...their business is for people who

don't wanna do any footwork on ebay to locate a shoe and just rather pay a inflated flat rate on a sneaker.

its literally da apple VS PC debate in sneaker form.

if your a idiot on ebay your gonna end up with some fakes same way more idiots don't like PC's cuz they lack common sense to avoid viruses

...flightclub is like apple, hassle free overpriced hardware for da sheep thats a one stop shop.

why would i knock it "because its flightclub?" da heightz has had a flightclub like store for years your comrade thunder can attest to that ...their business is for people who

don't wanna do any footwork on ebay to locate a shoe and just rather pay a inflated flat rate on a sneaker.

its literally da apple VS PC debate in sneaker form.

if your a idiot on ebay your gonna end up with some fakes same way more idiots don't like PC's cuz they lack common sense to avoid viruses

...flightclub is like apple, hassle free overpriced hardware for da sheep thats a one stop shop.
agreed

BUT it does set market value, ok thanks
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom