Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by air max 87

this dude put up a flight club link
laugh.gif

zx1d7s.gif

aint no one talkin to you sir, dont you got somethin to camp out for?

nah bigj your right, well talkin about to differant markets, but i deal with the flightclub market, ebay is a buyers market
you still put up a flight club link
roll.gif

thats like saying DMP VI's are worth $478 http://www.flightclubny.c...ny&c=aj&i=010356

lrn2value
sir, you are right, now lets move on

damn 245 pgs 4 foams???? it was never like this in the past...i was one of the few that messed wit foams now they world wide

Purple thread was over 600 pgs right...even more if you count both threads.

Tomfoolery I tell ya!

Instead of making the new one for the new release they should have just resurrected to old one haha.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

^ lol

i have noticed that dudes are more worried about getting that crew rather than getting the actual shoe so i might sell my crew to a friend cause im NOT trying to look like everybody else
lol & you worrying about da next man..if u like it u like it.

Where was that attitude at in the VI thread?

laugh.gif

zx1d7s.gif

nah bigj your right, well talkin about to differant markets, but i deal with the flightclub market, ebay is a buyers market
flightclub isn't true market value for sneakers though, way too inflated. ebay is strictly off da merit of da sneaker.
put take the 20% off the price and you have market value.....
laugh.gif

you don't really want me to post a link do you?

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=040913

VS how much they're going for in da outlets right now.

ebay is WAY more of a real time stock market price system for sneakers...for da good, and for da bad.

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

^ lol

i have noticed that dudes are more worried about getting that crew rather than getting the actual shoe so i might sell my crew to a friend cause im NOT trying to look like everybody else
lol & you worrying about da next man..if u like it u like it.

Where was that attitude at in the VI thread?
way different scenario.....son is potentially kicking dirt on a awesome sweater because it will potentially become too popular..where do you draw da line in that "pssh i don't wear pants

because im NOT trying to look like everyone else" see what i mean?
laugh.gif

Since 1996 I have collected nothing but Jordans. This will be the 1st Nike Retro sneaker that I've bought. I think I'm about to take this sneaker thing to a whole nother' level! I am so hyped for the 13th¡

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Since 1996 I have collected nothing but Jordans. This will be the 1st Nike Retro sneaker that I've bought. I think I'm about to take this sneaker thing to a whole nother' level! I am so hyped for the 13th¡
roll.gif
  and I hope you're talking about yourself personally

laugh.gif

zx1d7s.gif

flightclub isn't true market value for sneakers though, way too inflated. ebay is strictly off da merit of da sneaker.
put take the 20% off the price and you have market value.....
laugh.gif

you don't really want me to post a link do you?

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=040913

VS how much they're going for in da outlets right now.

ebay is WAY more of a real time stock market price system for sneakers...for da good, and for da bad.
FC sets the standards for resellers though. Of course ebay sets market price, but you also get steals and inflated price from there. The customer sets the price and FC seems to be doing just fine, meaning they have market for people willing to buy at their price. People are quick to say "oh that's fc price that's not market value", but fail to realize that is a market, just people with money and if you are a reseller and  you not getting the most you can your doing it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom