Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Hey I didn't see anyone post but does anybody live in Southern VA? I just moved down here from Baltimore and cant seem to find a store thats getting them. Or am I better off getting someone back home to pick em up for me?

what part of VA do u live in exactly??? talkn county wise or near NC

I'm already lovin the way Nike is allocating these to all footlockers..now everyone can have a chance..

^I feel you.

The truth is, though, that everyone doesn't want a chance with foams. They want them because they've been semi-limited in the past but with stores getting all these pairs, disinterest will soon follow, especially in this colorway (which I love btw).

We'll see how this thing pans out.

^^ I 'm hoping this is the case, but in NY I doubt it. Footlocker and HOH will be wiped out in a few hours. I'll bet anything 125th will be a zoo come friday night/saturday morning.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

^they will probably only let you buy 1 and then you would have to get back on line....
roll.gif
yeah right...u know damn well it's gonna go like the space jam release....fools changing clothes in front of the store were able to go in and get multiples on top of bum rushing the line they walked off w/ 3 pairs it will happen again esp w/ more pairs whoever was at the front that nite was sofffffft

i'm saying it right now if i show up there and happen to be anywhere remotely close to the front i'm not having it

Originally Posted by superfly

how much do yall think the resell price of these joints will be?

Like $240 for at least the next month... I can guarantee there will be 1,000s of ppl trying to resell this shoe thinking they can get $300 for em but there are just too many pairs out there for there to be any profit any time soon...

Yep, they'll think they can get Eggplant prices. Just like you had a lot who bought the VI's thinking they could get close to Space Jam prices.

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

anyone know if all Niketowns are doing this? Namely, Atlanta one?

call them today and find out all it takes is dialing 11 digits or going there yourself and asking

Good morning everyone... 
We will be sending out emails to all our customers very soon.  Again everyone that has placed an order with us will be getting their pair. 

Now back to my strawberry daiquiri... 
laugh.gif
  jk. 

Brace yourselves DMV, just read you guys got more snow comin... 10-20 MORE inches??? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Good morning everyone... 
We will be sending out emails to all our customers very soon.  Again everyone that has placed an order with us will be getting their pair. 

Now back to my strawberry daiquiri... 
laugh.gif
  jk. 

Brace yourselves DMV, just read you guys got more snow comin... 10-20 MORE inches??? 
eek.gif
woot! I'm hoping that my pair will arrive before the 19th!!
eek.gif
I need these for vegas! lol

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by daproblem53

damn i just got the pearl hoh foams thinking these werent coming out this saturday fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ENJOY EM...
wink.gif

AND FOR ANYONE IN NYC THAT WANTS THESE HOHNY WILL HAVE 1,000 PAIRS (NO THAT IS NOT A TYPO)

I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW STORE OPENING TIME AS SOON AS I KNOW BUT THEY ARE CONTEMPLATING DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH...
eek.gif
1,000 wow everyone is going to have a pair

and no thats not a good thing thats OD

and smh at nike for making mom and pops limit to 24 then give HOH 1,000
tired.gif
Footlocker INC is nikes cash cow, they gotta take care of them, it'd be stupid not too..... 
people who buy +*!% at retail and expect a huge flip arent resellers, those are just morons
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom