Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

@mrcool.... Yea... Seriously..... And I really hate it for the boys in cities like Daytona beach, tallahassee, Jacksonville, cocoa.... Cause it's hard as hell to copp there unless u really got connections

It's definitely about your connects down here.  

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

anyone know if all Niketowns are doing this? Namely, Atlanta one?
call them today and find out all it takes is dialing 11 digits or going there yourself and asking

Niketown in Atlanta will have these!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

anyone know if all Niketowns are doing this? Namely, Atlanta one?
call them today and find out all it takes is dialing 11 digits or going there yourself and asking
Niketown in Atlanta will have these!!
pimp.gif

i thought NTATL was gone?  or did they just move it?

Originally Posted by deadgame23

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

@mrcool.... Yea... Seriously..... And I really hate it for the boys in cities like Daytona beach, tallahassee, Jacksonville, cocoa.... Cause it's hard as hell to copp there unless u really got connections

It's definitely about your connects down here.  

yo are they even comign out in talahassee because i wore the eggplants last year there and they said no one there got them so i wouldnt expect them to get the coppers

called my spot in tampa, said its still pushed?? i hope they didnt ship ALLL the foams to NY.. 2000 within 3 stores.. smh...

Interested to see how this release goes in Philly. Neither Blue or Eggplant foams were instant sellouts.

just got off the phone with my spot and he said his nike rep told him they got pushed back to the 26th !!! and i told him nike is now saying this saturday but he still saying its the 26th and my spot usually would have there shoes by now and they still dont have these whats going on ??
eyes.gif

yo are they even coming out in Tallahassee because i wore the eggplantslast year there and they said no one there got them so i wouldnt expectthem to get the coppers
i called my home boy yesterday he said they might i got my little cuz goin to see my connect and see whats up

but they didnt get the eggplants cause the footaction had just opened and they didnt have that many shoes but now they been opened awhile they get everything

ill post once info comes through......but i moved to ATL so i gotta go into the release blind folded cause i know nothing bout ATL

but i got a few NTers telling me that Crumberland mall is my best bet for less crowds n confusion

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Where the Bronx heads gonna get these from?

i'll probably hit up footaction on fordham or 3rd ave

hmmmm good question bro.. didn't know you were from the bronx also..

what about DR jays? that would be nice and a close drive

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

hmmmm good question bro.. didn't know you were from the bronx also..

what about DR jays? that would be nice and a close drive

nah +*$! them _'s
laugh.gif

might as well hit fordham...more options...but with 1,000+ pairs on 34th and 1,000 pairs at HoH, you might as well cop from there...larger quantity

Just called my local spot, and it looks like its a go for saturday...Gotta love living in the south now, if its not Jordan Brand no one cares...This hopefully should be an easy cop

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

might as well hit fordham...more options...but with 1,000+ pairs on 34th and 1,000 pairs at HoH, you might as well cop from there...larger quantity
those lines are gonna be
sick.gif
I'm not tryin' to take a train either
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom