Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

anyone whose on the fence about these better get off within the next 2 1/2 days .... LMAO i think hype makes the shoe look better for some people. I recommend snatchin these if u unsure.

Oh they're hot, but what is setting me back is well honestly money is one if i had tons of money i'd buy whatever and if i don't like i'll flip them back out, but just trying to imagine what i'd rock them with.
smile.gif

Anyone know if there's still preorders?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow its crazy seeing how everyone goes this insane for an openly gay athletes signature shoe 10 plus years later. its quite remarkable and shows how far we have come as humans. bravo

hahaha oh shhh i forgot he was gay.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Oh they're hot, but what is setting me back is well honestly money is one if i had tons of money i'd buy whatever and if i don't like i'll flip them back out, but just trying to imagine what i'd rock them with.
smile.gif

Anyone know if there's still preorders?
smile.gif
Im taking some
smile.gif
serious though I can help just pm me... I can get them out to u asap sat 

Originally Posted by pay jape

wow its crazy seeing how everyone goes this insane for an openly gay athletes signature shoe 10 plus years later. its quite remarkable and shows how far we have come as humans. bravo

whos gay?

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

whos gay?
6jok10.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

anyone whose on the fence about these better get off within the next 2 1/2 days .... LMAO i think hype makes the shoe look better for some people. I recommend snatchin these if u unsure.

Yo swerv they are still getting them but havent got there shipment as of today I'll keeping checking back daily

can somebody gimme a shoe spot in san antonio...

it'll be much appreciated... i'm headin out there this weekend and gonna pick them up...

somebody... ANYBODY... please.... PLEASE lemme know some spots in the 'tone...

Originally Posted by handullz

it'll be much appreciated... i'm headin out there this weekend and gonna pick them up...

None.

whos gay?
TIM HARDAWAY is gay... NOT ANFERNEE "Penny" Hardaway

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by handullz

None.

daaaamn... no mom-pops... nothin?... i dont wanna drive back home to houston....

Originally Posted by air max 87

whos gay?
6jok10.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

For those that are hoping to cop from DTLR, be sure to check in up to the final hour because I just spoke with a store manager who gets every release and things sound a little iffy... He said that the corporate office (in MD) has been closed all week and none of the stores have shipments, or scheduled shipments in the system. He said that he's almost certain that most stores won't have them by Saturday. He said that they prob. won't receive them until Monday or Tuesday and will put them on sale immediately. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday, but can this release have any more uncertainty?
smh.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I hope he's wrong.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

For those that are hoping to cop from DTLR, be sure to check in up to the final hour because I just spoke with a store manager who gets every release and things sound a little iffy... He said that the corporate office (in MD) has been closed all week and none of the stores have shipments, or scheduled shipments in the system. He said that he's almost certain that most stores won't have them by Saturday. He said that they prob. won't receive them until Monday or Tuesday and will put them on sale immediately. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday, but can this release have any more uncertainty?
smh.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I hope he's wrong.
That hurts

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wth?
Penny was the man growin up, dude was supposed to be part of the next wave of superstars.... then he got hurt
smh.gif
smh.gif

penny line > ______ 

also gay or not, i dont care thats his life style 

Agreed... I could care less what he does in his personal life, Thats why its his Life..

I liked his style of play, loved his shoes.

What does him being gay have anything to do with Hot shoes?

xf3sc4.jpg

come on bro are you a homophobe or not, you switchin up everyday
laugh.gif

wow, homey pulled out my info from an old thread...
smh.gif
 and if you look clearly my point was saying if you have the right convo with your kid, them turning gay shouldn't happen.

what does that have to do with me liking a pair of shoes, my point was just saying they shouldn't legalize gay marragies, as long as they dont have anything to do with me

if they legalize it marragies it can effect future generations, that will prolly end up effect my grandchildren.

am i that famous here on NT for you to do this?

homegirl from CT just sent me that. she says they are def releasing this Saturday. BTW this was taken in a footlocker that normally gets nothing but they only got 7 pairs
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

whos gay?
TIM HARDAWAY is gay... NOT ANFERNEE "Penny" Hardaway

6134413.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom