Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow its crazy seeing how everyone goes this insane for an openly gay athletes signature shoe 10 plus years later. its quite remarkable and shows how far we have come as humans. bravo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wth?
Penny was the man growin up, dude was supposed to be part of the next wave of superstars.... then he got hurt
smh.gif
smh.gif

penny line > ______ 

also gay or not, i dont care thats his life style 

Originally Posted by air max 87

wow its crazy seeing how everyone goes this insane for an openly gay athletes signature shoe 10 plus years later. its quite remarkable and shows how far we have come as humans. bravo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wth?
Penny was the man growin up, dude was supposed to be part of the next wave of superstars.... then he got hurt
smh.gif
smh.gif

penny line > ______ 

Agreed... I could care less what he does in his personal life, Thats why its his Life..

I liked his style of play, loved his shoes.

What does him being gay have anything to do with Hot shoes?

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Any Places in Sacramento Getting these? Only place that said yes was Getta Clue. Arden mall is clueless on them.

Kobe V Dark Knight For Sale or Trade for some Bruce Lees Size 10.5

well i got my eggplants at arden so im guessing they might get coppers too.  problem is, if they havent gotten their shipment yet then idk whats gunna happen.  did clue say when theyre releasing their pairs?

Originally Posted by Lu12190

@ mister saint, where then? fashion square mall then?

lol, i JUST said i don't like blowing up spots. i'm not going to play a guessing game until you get it right.
wink.gif

come on people, put in a little work and try to keep certain info to PMs. it's bad enough one of the two spots has already been blown up so many times that now they know they can get away with charging over retail. for those of you in orlando paying $230 + tax for your foams, you can thank some of the people in this thread.

it's already tough enough finding stuff in orlando . . .

nike throwing a curve ball this time though with the second spot.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

penny's gay?

First I've heard.

Not sure how it's relevant when probably most of the mens fashion designers and heads of these clothing companies are gay.

I am a great debate 1 or 2 pairs. Probably will have to do two. I regret not having two pairs of eggs they are classics...So two would probably do best

Originally Posted by Itz Dat Sauce

Originally Posted by loveofthekickz

NYC Heads, does anyone know if Moe's in Jamaica will be getting them? I copped the blue Foams from them when they dropped.

friday

$200 str8 or dey got tax on it?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wth?
smh.gif
smh.gif

penny line > ______ 

Agreed... I could care less what he does in his personal life, Thats why its his Life..

I liked his style of play, loved his shoes.

What does him being gay have anything to do with Hot shoes?

xf3sc4.jpg

come on bro are you a homophobe or not, you switchin up everyday
laugh.gif

This dude is IGNORANT... The man was nice.. Are you hating because u will never make in your lifetime what he carries in his pocket in a normal day??? Please keep his sexual orientation out of here we are suppose to be talking bout kix not Dix...

Back
Top Bottom