Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

2 gun gibbs wrote:

Magic1978 wrote:
killuminati777 wrote:
Magic1978 wrote:
Two pages about the way another dude dresses. Let's pause and think for a moment about how feminine that is. Why do you care how someone else dresses? Some of you act like women, going to be wearing dresses like Kudi next.

chill homes, it's just ppl sharing their opinions.  it's what happens on a message board.  and it ain't like they lyin, dude really can't dress.  he should fire his stylist always puttin dude in a clown uniform.  
smh.gif

or people are just showing their feminine ways.  What's being able to dress?  Do you dress for other dudes?  Yo son, this is fresh, my boy is going to like this.  Dudes need to take their masculinity back, because this generation is losing it, for real.

There's a reason that all the men who judge fashion and critique it are gay.

that man just dropped knowledge. I never understood how dudes on NT can go back and forth arguing about who's pants fit better. They got too much WE channel in their system. Wear what you wanna wear when you want to wear it. I could really care less for TJ, but the reality is this, you think he, or his stylist dresses him to impress dudes? I'm pretty sure that man has no problems scooping a chick out of that 106 and park crowd. At the end of the day, his mission is accomplished.

laugh.gif

we all, as men (and women), judge/critique fashion on some levels.  i don't think that makes any of us gay.  but let's keep this about coppers.  
wink.gif

For those that are hoping to cop from DTLR, be sure to check in up to the final hour because I just spoke with a store manager who gets every release and things sound a little iffy... He said that the corporate office (in MD) has been closed all week and none of the stores have shipments, or scheduled shipments in the system. He said that he's almost certain that most stores won't have them by Saturday. He said that they prob. won't receive them until Monday or Tuesday and will put them on sale immediately. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday, but can this release have any more uncertainty?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

For those that are hoping to cop from DTLR, be sure to check in up to the final hour because I just spoke with a store manager who gets every release and things sound a little iffy... He said that the corporate office (in MD) has been closed all week and none of the stores have shipments, or scheduled shipments in the system. He said that he's almost certain that most stores won't have them by Saturday. He said that they prob. won't receive them until Monday or Tuesday and will put them on sale immediately. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday, but can this release have any more uncertainty?
smh.gif
you think that has something to do with the weather out there????

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by Itz Dat Sauce

Originally Posted by loveofthekickz

NYC Heads, does anyone know if Moe's in Jamaica will be getting them? I copped the blue Foams from them when they dropped.

friday

$200 str8 or dey got tax on it?

not sure at all, i just heard that they will be having them friday, they usually don't tax if its straight cash

@Got Shoes...Yep! The corporate office has been closed since Monday due to the snow.

That's crazy. Don't tell me DMV folks will be the last cop. That is blasphemy
laugh.gif

air max 87 wrote:
AJ27526 wrote:
Also will the released version have NSW boxes?

nope, i heard rumors of an all copper box...... 
nerd.gif

AM87 stay with the funnies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

id cop as a pro
pimp.gif
black sole and black swoosh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

then in 5 years all yall would be fiendin for them
smh.gif
smh.gif
just like blues and reds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

id cop as a pro
pimp.gif
black sole and black swoosh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

then in 5 years all yall would be fiendin for them
smh.gif
smh.gif
just like blues and reds
laugh.gif
word im looking for those now smh
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

smh.gif
you think that has something to do with the weather out there????
i would think so because we are having a snow storm today all day. we really didnt recover fully from last friday's blizzard storm, and we are having another blizzard about 10 inches and more of snow today. but it looks like todays blizzard will be the last one so hopefully the roads will be clear by friday. 

i remember it was snowing last year when the eggplants came out....my car was sliding all around in the mall parking lot that day lol...i couldnt even see any parking spots because the snow covered it...so i just parked in a random spot

Back
Top Bottom