Originally Posted by curtisboy

eggplant-foamposite.jpg

NOW IMAGINE THE POSSIBLITIES WITH COPPER
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 sweeeeeeet.

the pic up above is from sole magazine.... in that same mag they got pics of the coppers in the factory sole-less lol.... dec issue i think... (or maybe feb)

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by killuminati777

whats retail again?

i didnt see it on the front page

it is blashemous to have a s/n like "kidposite" then come here and ask "what is retail" as if the price has somehow changed all of a sudden.

indifferent.gif

my friend said "212 plus tax" instead of "212 including tax" and i wanted to make sure he wasn't trying to scheme me.

indifferent.gif
yourself noob
noob?? 
roll.gif
 don't let the post count and the s/n fool u, son. 
wink.gif
 and regardless what ur friend said, someone named "kidposite" should know the prices.  
eyes.gif
 i guess we know who has just recently jumped on the foam bandwagon, now don't we??  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]a couple boutiques here in the bay had their orders canceled by Nike because there weren't enough shipments to go around.  [/color]
looks like NIKE is spoon feeding the DMV and north east.
not going to be such a bad resell as people thought maybe

whats retail again?

it is blashemous to have a s/n like "kidposite" then come here and ask "what is retail" as if the price has somehow changed all of a sudden.

indifferent.gif

my friend said "212 plus tax" instead of "212 including tax" and i wanted to make sure he wasn't trying to scheme me.

indifferent.gif
yourself noob
noob?? 
roll.gif
wink.gif
 and regardless what ur friend said, someone named "kidposite" should know the prices.  
eyes.gif
 i guess we know who has just recently jumped on the foam bandwagon, now don't we??  
sick.gif
roll.gif
let me guess, youve been here since 1999 but this is an alternate SN. you're an OG arent you?!
eyes.gif

retail prices change all the time when shoes get retro'd. dont think you're hot $$++ because you spend all your time wacking off to all the latest foams that come out

this is exactly why i cringe every time someone calls me a "sneakerhead"
sick.gif
, because of losers like you.

peace
wink.gif

^^^

SUCKS for us out here in the Bay Area. If we dont cop on RD... Some of us will have to pay that "1400 pair in stock on the East coast F the West coast when it comes to foams"resell price.

laugh.gif

im so glad i got my pairs on lock!! alot of places didn't recieve their order. hope everyone in here gets their pairs
rico i live out in the bay. what size you need?

^Yea, I dont think too many stores out here would have them to begin with, now some of them are cancelled? There are gonna be some mad people this weekend out here in the bay. Good thing I preordered mine. Good luck to everyone.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by crbeezy

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by riddla713

went to pick up the kobe v all-stars from hoh houston this morning. my guy there said as long as im there at 6 on saturday morning he will make sure i get a size 11. i think it will be pretty easy to cop these in houston. all the hype in houston is over fusions and limited j's. shoot i know a spot in houston that still has motorsports in stock. there might be 20-30 people tops lined up for these come saturday morning. it will be sweet if i can use my discount on these. friday is my last day working for ftl so i hope my discount will still work on saturday morning. i kinda like the eggplants over the coppers but i think both are
pimp.gif
I knwo of your spot with the motorsports in stock. I have been looking at them since rd.
what spot are yall talking about, ima be in houston next weekend and would definately like to pick up a pair, pm me if possible

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by crbeezy

good looks on the info
 if u are a sz 11 go to fooctaction northline fr the motorsport

preciate it

I can see this thread getting crazy
laugh.gif
these things are gunna be everywhere tho people, no need for the panic
smh.gif

Hope they let a discount rock on these, ill pick up 3pairs if they do.. if not 2 pairs for me.. either way COPPED
pimp.gif

whats retail again?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
yourself noob
noob?? 
roll.gif
wink.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
let me guess, youve been here since 1999 but this is an alternate SN. you're an OG arent you?!
eyes.gif

retail prices change all the time when shoes get retro'd. dont think you're hot $$++ because you spend all your time wacking off to all the latest foams that come out

sick.gif

peace
wink.gif

BURRNNNN, this dude just went hard. 

and i feel dude earlier about getting from swoosh or taking a chance on a store, since nike already confirmed that theirs no disco on swoosh we might as well grab em locally, decisions decisions, couple things in my locker i do wanna grab though.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]a couple boutiques here in the bay had their orders canceled by Nike because there weren't enough shipments to go around.  [/color]
looks like NIKE is spoon feeding the DMV and north east.
as they should, WAAAY too many people like foamposites in NYC alone, you add da DMV you serving over 80% of da penny foamposite demographic.

So the pm's will stop flyin I did some research for everyone the giril in my avatar is Elena Heiress so can you all stop pm'ing me about her j/k heres to you BIG J
roll.gif

So we are in LA on vacation and I'm showing my wife around places I hung out at when I was coming up. I take her by NTLA an there's Already 3 dudes at the front doors w/ chairs. Better grab that NTLA spot now.

A few spots in NY are droppin dem today... There's also a couple if KNOWN "mom & pop" shops that said they didnt get their shipments... this could get interesting.. i get off work at 5.. thats when the hunt begins LOL

whats retail again?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
yourself noob
noob?? 
roll.gif
wink.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

sick.gif

peace
wink.gif

Actually he's absolutely right.Your name is Kid Posite and you're asking hypebeast questions? When exactly have prices on Foams changed? Then two days before a release you're asking? If you were a foam head you would have known about this release and the little intricacies months ago. Next are you going to ask how they fit?

Back
Top Bottom