Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Only question I have left in my head is if I should double or not... Sup fellas
as soon as i seen these i knew i wanted two but thats just cuz im not paying retail for them if i had to pay ful price ill get just one

Originally Posted by curtisboy

eggplant-foamposite.jpg

NOW IMAGINE THE POSSIBLITIES WITH COPPER
pimp.gif
crazy fit son.. info on the cargo and shirt?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

We need a fashion section or some of you need to go to someone like Kanye's or Kid Cudi's board, because you seem to want to discuss clothes more than what this board is supposed to be about. This board has really gotten feminine over the years.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Paid $147 out the door last night.

Put them on with the work slacks and tie out the store, lol.  BB pic, sorry.
I aint never heard of a price like that great pick up though

Originally Posted by Magic1978

We need a fashion section or some of you need to go to someone like Kanye's or Kid Cudi's board, because you seem to want to discuss clothes more than what this board is supposed to be about. This board has really gotten feminine over the years.

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

So the pm's will stop flyin I did some research for everyone the giril in my avatar is Elena Heiress so can you all stop pm'ing me about her j/k heres to you BIG J
roll.gif
pimp.gif

i gotta get 2. waiting on a pair from sneaker_st. Hopefully I can catch NDC for a pair. If not I'll be getting off of work at 5am tomorrow to head right to 125 and stand online
mad.gif
smh.gif

Maaaannn. I really want to pass on these because I've been spending too much lately but these pics are making it hard. I need to stop clicking on this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by killuminati777

Originally Posted by killuminati777

whats retail again?

i didnt see it on the front page

it is blashemous to have a s/n like "kidposite" then come here and ask "what is retail" as if the price has somehow changed all of a sudden.

indifferent.gif

my friend said "212 plus tax" instead of "212 including tax" and i wanted to make sure he wasn't trying to scheme me.

indifferent.gif
yourself noob
noob?? 
roll.gif
 don't let the post count and the s/n fool u, son. 
wink.gif
 and regardless what ur friend said, someone named "kidposite" should know the prices.  
eyes.gif
 i guess we know who has just recently jumped on the foam bandwagon, now don't we??  
sick.gif
roll.gif
let me guess, youve been here since 1999 but this is an alternate SN. you're an OG arent you?!
eyes.gif

retail prices change all the time when shoes get retro'd. dont think you're hot $$++ because you spend all your time wacking off to all the latest foams that come out

this is exactly why i cringe every time someone calls me a "sneakerhead"
sick.gif
, because of losers like you.

peace
wink.gif
2pq4y0y.gif

Heard these are even coming here to Footlocker, and not just Footaction. It's just a matter of when with the weather.

These might end up being like the silver 1/2's, and not be a difficult cop. Looks like they'll be a lot more available than the eggplants were last year.

nike is doing us right this year 2010
is looking amazing Probably one of the best yrs to date in awhile
these Foamposites are going make alot of people happy

woo hoo 500posts
smile.gif
 still small POST COUNT  yes i know
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

lol.. wat?
indifferent.gif

There is 410 pages.. and probably 10 the most on fashion.. and your complaining? Cmonson..
laugh.gif

this means i have to stay home, and stay sober to purchase online at midnight...thats a hard one on a friday...

Originally Posted by rleelum25

this means i have to stay home, and stay sober to purchase online at midnight...thats a hard one on a friday...

All my successful midnight purchases came when I was drunk
embarassed.gif
The ones I failed on, I was sober
indifferent.gif

I just copped mine at an expression (retail) on the east coast (Boston) and then gonna get another at footlocker with my Dizz

Back
Top Bottom