Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Looks like some have found me already... 
tongue.gif

WOw! I am in shock at that line in the NYC. Pretty easy for me to get them. & to my brother from another mother I will do eveyrthing I can to ship out tomorrow for you! Still not selling you my Eggs though! LOL! Sorry I'm sleepy & still have about 2hrs of work left, so I need something to keep me up!

Man! NDC fails again. Ill be fine with one pair. Was hoping to get a 11 just incase the 10.5 doesnt fit.

I came back to the thread just to see how its been going everywhere else. Man, ppl in NYC are CRAZY for that line. You NEVER see ANYTHING LIKE THAT down here in Baton Rouge. I think I may be the only person down here who will actually cop these (shouts out to sneaker_st, I saw my 9.5 in that pic boi!). Now that I think about it, I was the only person in high school with the OG Royals (I'm 28 now). But I may seriously think about becoming a small time resller, no one down here ever cops more than one pair of shoes unless they buying for their fam. Anyway, I'm gonna hit up my local Footlocker and see if they got their shipment in on time and I may cop a few more pairs and see what happens. Honestly, I'm happy with my ONE pair coming from sneaker_st, seeing as that is all I normally get anyway. I'm a newbie on NT, but coming into this thread for the last few days was both a learning experience and VERY entertaining. And I actually wanna thank you all.

Now bring on the Eggplants!!!! 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

I dont think NT would let me post a link of the 'Bay auction.  
Just look me up.  www_sneaker_st  
learn how to put up a sig... or let sdubl help you with that
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

I drove by Manhattan this evening....WOW. Didn't even bother.  First hit up HOH Harlem at around 9:00pm, didn't see anyone online, don't even know if they doing a midnight release or handed out bands.  Drove past Niketown, no one was there.  Then rolled up to 34th street FL & FA at around 9:30 the line was only by Payless or that building with revolving doors, decided to bring wifey to Max Brennan and get some hot chocolate or whatever on the mean time, but line was crazy over there.  Went back to the car and drove by back to 34th street and at this point the line in Footlocker stretched all the way by the train station on Broadway.  This was all at around 10pm.  Decided to just hit up Artichoke pizza @ 14th street and didn't bother with this Midnight release crap.  I'm glad I have pairs coming from Sneaker St.  If everything falls through I will buy all my kicks from dude in the future.

cool story bro. but no one cares about you and your wifey driving around getting hot chocolate and how you wanna brag you got your pairs already, get outta here, thanks.

Sooooooo glad I kept my order with Sneaker St. No waiting outside in the freezing cold and hoping to get a pair. No NDC failing on me. Good looks Sneaker ST!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

%+$!+ 275??? I though Sneaker St was NT???

dude had them for pre order for a minute for $230 shipped, factor in 8% bing cashback

and you could of had them for about retail + tax and not had to worry about gettin up early, it's not

his fault people slept

Back
Top Bottom