Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Still on hold with NDC.....I think they're system really did cash or something over there.~

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

any1 on hold ndc on the phone?

i am!
i got through around 10:15 here in phx and he couldn't bring them up and told me to keep refreshing. i'm on hold again right now. first time took 30 minutes to get through

Well just ordered the last pair on ebay from sneakerst in sz 12 and used bing.com 8% so $290 - $23.20 = $266.80.

Not bad
smile.gif
Can't wait to get them!

I just can't justify camping for 6-9 hours for these saving a mere $50-$60 bucks.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Looks like some have found me already... 
tongue.gif

sir i dont knock your hustle at all, your price is still very reasonable, granted i didnt cop from you in the future i might just because of the way you handled yourself on here
pimp.gif

Thank you sir...
And that 290 price is for sz 11, 12 and 13 which have been in very high demand for these. 

275 for everyone else. 

We were last I looked the lowest price on the bay as a BIN.  Again a reflection of market demand, but not overly outrageous imo. 

Damn NDC better come through. I don't wanna deal with these shops by those lines I'm seeing from ndc.

i am a go smoke my L real quick
pimp.gif
... i was waitin for NDC but its taking too long... hopefully i dont miss out when i come back but if i do oh well
laugh.gif

i really dont tihink any size released except that 9 maybe the others will drop soon on hold with nike though

was on hold for 40 minutes, homie said the tech guys are having a delay getting the sizes up i tried to buy over the phone and he said he couldnt hook it up, the refreshing will continue

I dont understand that BING thing.. how does it work? Is there a tutorial online I can read.. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom